I had heard: True Lies ...

Tara

Administrator
I had heard Alicia Keys was living with Lil' Romeo in the house that's on his dad's property and she was the one that was actually driving his car since he can't.

Now, that's just what I heard. Have y'all heard any good gossip?

Well, I actually heard that you had dumped Suge, because he was having temper spells spawning from his "low-fat" diet. Is that true? And if so, are you planning on hookin up with Maka?

Now that is just what I heard.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Quietstorm
I also heard that Janet Jackson dumped Trina to try to holla at s phi

*passed out*
*wakes up*
*pops in Hawaii concert*
*passes out again*

I had heard that Ashanti was the one that broke J.Lo and Puff up, and Puff is still tryna get back in the swirl...

I had heard that Farakkhan was gonna bring Jesse into the NOI and groom him to be his successor, but decided against it when Jesse refused to shave his mustache and couldn't overcome his taste for pigskins!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Well, I actually heard that you had dumped Suge, because he was having temper spells spawning from his "low-fat" diet. Is that true? And if so, are you planning on hookin up with Maka?

Now that is just what I heard.

Uhhh, Bengal, are you trying to get me "box cuttered" by Suge up in dis mofo? People that know me know all too well that I have forsaken good looking women like Tara.

They dayummm standards too High.

I only kick it with Big Bootied, Hoochie Mama, Gut Bucket Skeezers with Low Self-Esteem nowdays, so Tara can't be a Maka'sBabyMomma Candidate.

Speaking of Alicia Keyes.....

You know, her real name is Alicia Cook.....But Anyway....

Flo Anthony reported this morning that Alicia has a pen-pan in prison. The inmate is a 33-year old woman convicted of Conspiracy to Sell Narcotics, and is serving 390-year sentence. She apparently got several Life sentences, running consecutively. Anyway, they say Alicia writes the girl at least twice a week, and is trying to drum-up support to get the girl's sentence reduced, or thrown-out altogether.

When I herad 390 years, I was like:eek2: :eek2:

She'll be one old-azz broad when she gets out.

Seriously though, I heard that Stevie Wonder got hurt really bad in a Car accident.
Ray Charles was driving !!!!

Maybe it was Ray Charles.....

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Seriously though, I heard that Stevie Wonder got hurt really bad in a Car accident.

Ray Charles was driving !!!!

Maybe Ray was driving when Teddy Pendergrass got 'hurt'......

:eek2: :eek2: :D

I had heard that Nita (b.k.a High Yella) has a crush on the 3 year old son of another member of this board. They chat with each other just about every dayum night on AOL IM.

No lie...:emlaugh:

Hmmm, let's see....

*hiding around the corner waiting for Nita to bust SOG in his eye*

I heard that AAPW was still shackin'......

I heard that Evander Holyfield knocked up former Roca-fella artist Amil up, and she is living on his Fayetteville, GA estate.

I heard that Justin Timberlake dumped Brittany and is trying to see what Alicia Keys is all about.

Hi! My name is NOT Chester!!

I heard that SOGgy was a child beater who was being reported to CPS AS WE SPEAK, and I also heard that he had a "Sybil" complex in that he embodies another persona on these here boards!

Ain't that right, SOGgy!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back