I Finally Found CeeDog and Flounder's Church

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't post the church here (Not trying to get kicked off the board by @Fiyah ), but go search for NewGlowBaptistChurch on IG and you will see why @CEE DOG and his buddy Flounder just got baptized again, WOW

Our investigation revealed that AI software created all the photos posted on the New Glow Baptist Church’s Instagram page. Furthermore, the church has no physical location in Atlanta, Georgia.

The Patreon page for the alleged New Glow Baptist Church claims that the congregation comprises hundreds of beautiful women from Atlanta, Georgia. However, upon closer examination, it was revealed that the platform was established to distribute explicit content.

Man look if a fine sister of the cloth need a little help I don’t mind moving a little change from the building fund.

Man look if a fine sister of the cloth need a little help I don’t mind moving a little change from the building fund.
Oh my bad, thought this was the same church that the lady with the very low cut blouses preaches at, can't think of the name of her church. I have only seen a couple of her sermons for religious edification of course

Back