I am not happy 'dis moan'in, chillunz....

Lenard

I thought my memory was decent, considering the old(er) age but I overlooked something.

Those gott DAYAM rattluhs won their 1st and only i-aa championship... on tejas soil. It took me 3 days to process this and come down from my angry state. These rattlin' mf'ers done came to the home state, showboated in front of our home folk, and won their one and only i-aa championship on our soil. :mad: Blasphemy!

We cannot have this raggedy shat repeating itself. When ghetto FAM comes to PV later this year, y'all ain't winning a dayam thing but a lick upside the head to help w/ that L Bubba and OC gonna' give y'all.

And there'll be 17 fans in the stands to witness our victory. lol

I thought my memory was decent, considering the old(er) age but I overlooked something.

Those gott DAYAM rattluhs won their 1st and only i-aa championship... on tejas soil. It took me 3 days to process this and come down from my angry state. These rattlin' mf'ers done came to the home state, showboated in front of our home folk, and won their one and only i-aa championship on our soil. :mad: Blasphemy!

We cannot have this raggedy shat repeating itself. When ghetto FAM comes to PV later this year, y'all ain't winning a dayam thing but a lick upside the head to help w/ that L Bubba and OC gonna' give y'all.

And there'll be 17 fans in the stands to witness our victory. lol
Don't worry Cuz!!!! We gots first dibs on dat ass. Tiger's foot, snake's ........🙄.....tail?

Back