How many girls can dunk a basketball???

uapbpower

I know it is not that many but I have heard of one that can in Fort Worth???
Her name is Brooklyn Pope 6'2'' soph forward from Fort Worth Dunbar High School. Maybe one of the best junior players this upcoming season and her team recently lost in the state semifinal game in Austin to Waxyhachie.
:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

This girl can really a dunk a basketball on a fast break:nod2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JagHammer said:
Maybe Mickey Dean will be a Super Bowl MVP with the Saints someday...

Good Possibility!
5'11" 213 lb rb
4.3 40yd dash
sophomore 2006
SWAC freshmen of the year

Putting all jokes to aside he one of the best players in the SWAC in 2006 and if you really wanted to know. NFL scouts have taken notice and they will be in the stands this year. He only played in 9 games in 2005. The guy if for real just ask Grambling and Southern. He was hurt in the PV game but look what he did against Jackson State. Can't wait to see him against PV this year!!

uapbpower said:
I know it is not that many but I have heard of one that can in Fort Worth???
Her name is Brooklyn Pope 6'2'' soph forward from Fort Worth Dunbar High School. Maybe one of the best junior players this upcoming season and her team recently lost in the state semifinal game in Austin to Waxyhachie.

This girl can really a dunk a basketball on a fast break:nod2:

Need proof go to the Fort Worth Star Telegram and look up last weekend sports section. You will see it for yourself or call the school during the morning hours and talk to the coach yourself. How much proof do you want??
Want video request it from WFAA in Dallas but if somebody out there have video please send it?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Candice Parker (Tennessee) and Sylvia Fowles (LSU) can dunk a basketball. Although neither have done so in an actual game this season.

Back