How Do you spell Diva? A-N-T-O-N-I-O B-R-O-W-N

cte
Rugby Union Head GIF by guardian

I'm not joking when I say he has CTE. That Bengals player that dirty hit him in 2016 is trending now on Twitter because of it. That was a BIG one but ten years of hit after hit on top of that one is what you are seeing today. Unfortunately you won't be able to know for sure unless the unthinkable happens to him
we've seen it too often. Aaron Hernandez, phillip adams here in South Carolina, Andre Waters. We know who probably has cte. we can wait for something crazy to happen if we want, but the nfl needs to retire people like AB, give them their pension and then free mental healthcare for the rest of their life.

we've seen it too often. Aaron Hernandez, phillip adams here in South Carolina, Andre Waters. We know who probably has cte. we can wait for something crazy to happen if we want, but the nfl needs to retire people like AB, give them their pension and then free mental healthcare for the rest of their life.
The MOMENT you try that the SJW, Fake Woke, Black Twitter and every entitlement and victimhood (and those who LEECH) will come running to scream racism, takes shots at President Biden and scream bullying.

When attempts are done to try to help-the same folks above get in the head of folks like AB and get them to reject it.

Then when something happens-they will scream at the NFL and Congress about why was nothing done.

All those folks care is about AB getting PAID and being on the field. No matter the cost.

Anybody know if he had on a walking boot for that ankle, or was on crutches, at the Brooklyn Nets game the night after he quit the Bucs in New Jersey?

Back