How come Bama State is the only SWAC team that can beat Alcorn?

atl hornet

Well once again it’s time for the battle of the real ASU. Last year, we proved we were the only Swac team on alcorns level. I wish the rest of you losers step your games up. We can’t be the only team not scared of those country bumpkins in Lorman.

This game will decide the SWAC east
Bama State-24
Slawcorn-10

oh and fyi , i'd becareful if I were you.... this ya'll first true test against a quality team. Ya'll are improved but Alcorn never forgets.... best of luck to your school.... beat that brave arse !!! lol

honorable mentions jsu, we've split with these fools in the last 4 years

Shol’ is right

Alcorn country asses can’t smack Bama State & JSU around like they do them SUckas in Red Stick

How do you lose to the same school twice in one season lmao. That’s poor coaching

You know threads like this make me feel as if Trump is posting.

When you say has never beaten Alcorn how are you speaking? Last 10 years...3...1...5...4...2...or

OVERALL

There should be a ban on these types of threads during football season.

GSU owns the SWAC when it comes to football and only ONE team is truly allowed to say any different and that's SU.

I find it awesome that Alabama State has been awarded a number of commissioner's trophies but in Football yall ain't done shit but run ya got damn mouth. Put a gimp mask on ya mouth!!!!

Mods close this crappy feminist thread.

Shol’ is right

Alcorn country asses can’t smack Bama State & JSU around like they do them SUckas in Red Stick

How do you lose to the same school twice in one season lmao. That’s poor coaching

Errrhhh, Jamaal Whinestein, S.U. kicked Bama State's azz twice in 2003. You must like cheese because you keep your foot in that halitosis mouth....LMAO!!!

Errrhhh, Jamaal Whinestein, S.U. kicked Bama State's azz twice in 2003. You must like cheese because you keep your foot in that halitosis mouth....LMAO!!!

I was a HS freshman in 03.
We’re talking about what Alcorn did to SU in 2018! Don’t deflect

he was a high school freshman in 2003.

there needs to be a new smack rule implemented...only people that can smack are folks who are 20 years out of college.

these youngsters messing up the game.

Just like we messed y’all season up two weeks ago, huh?

No Celebration Bowl for y’all this year
1497890272328-cam-you-mad.jpeg

there needs to be a new smack rule implemented...only people that can smack are folks who are 20 years out of college.

Man when young Whinestein told me that, I immediately called my attorney. I'm pretty sure smacking him is a felony that violates child abuse or handicap laws in some states.....LOL

Man when young Whinestein told me that, I immediately called my attorney. I'm pretty sure smacking him is a felony that violates child abuse or handicap laws in some states.....LOL

Yea....he was peeing the bed when we were smacking back 97....damn shame we even giving him attention.

Anyway

What's for lunch?

I had a loaded backed potato.

Kneegrow y’all old folks getting tired it’s time for the new school to take over ... bump that rule !!!

Sh*t, we ain’t gotta go back that far ... we’ve been beating Bama State’s ass recently like we are the Patriots and they are the AFC East!

Man, GTFOH with this mess. Grambling, I blame you for this ...
And i want my money back from that 2016 game.

Kneegrow y’all old folks getting tired it’s time for the new school to take over ... bump that rule !!!

y’all new school kids will have women running around here not cooking or cleaning.....DCG and Conroe chick will walking around trying to wear men’s clothes.

the only puddin that will maintain her womanly virtue would be Lioness

Back