Houston, You've Been Warned!!!

Robber

Consigliere
Y'all people in Houston better clean up y'alls act, before GOD decides to clean it up for y'all. AGAIN!!! :D Why do you think there was enough flooding to drown the entire city. Y'all some sinning in fools over there. You better change your ways. And fast. Next time, HE might stall a hurricane on y'all.

Word to the wise. If you see a straggly looking old man preaching that he's building a boat, you might wanna pick up a log or two. If you see two of each species of animal headed somewhere, you might wanna follow them.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Now that I've gotten that outta the way, I'd like to send a shout out to all the Houston peep who made the meet & greet fun affair.

Special shout out to Mike and J4J for letting me crash. Extra Special thanks to J4J for sending that carry on bag to the airport by Phatback (thanks for bringing it guy) and saving a brotha from that long arse line. Take care of my luggage.;)

Shouts out to the TSU crew. Man y'all conspiracy theorists are aight wit me. C-Leb, TSU Man, John Handy, y'all talked a lot of trash. I'll be looking for TSU in B'ham.

Jafus, Band Fan, Fiyah, Quiet Storm always a pleasure to chill with y'all.

Gram Tigress, Prissy1, Tara and Lex, thanks for giving a brotha such lovely views of Houston.;) Y'all hella cool with me. I can't recall meeting such personable peep as Gram Tigress and Prissy1 (hey mama :D) (I would include J4J in this portion, but don't wanna get beat up by Mike):D

My man Kenn Rashad. You didn't have to introduce me as the LAST Hall inductee. I was about to tear that joint up.:D I'll be looking for you in October in Jackson, kid.

SuperJag96. Brotha shrunk on us and was hogging the women. I wanted to knock you over da head bout that, man. And you luckin I didn't play you in football. I didn't wanna spoil your fun.

And last but not least, to my main man bornthrilla. You are much more tolerable in person than on these boards.:D I'll definitely be looking for you in the ATL this November.

If I missed anyone. Thousand apologies. But I enjoyed you, too.

Don't forget though. Y'all betta change your ways.

Sodom and Gimorrah send help.:D

Ya can't believe a man who talks trash AFTER he leaves our city! LOL Glad to have you! We look forward to seeing you in November!

Thanks Bornthrilla, if it wasn't for the return phone call I wouldn't have made to the mixer Friday night.

Robber, I don't care what C-Leb say about you, you're alright in my book. Next time i'm in Jackson, i'll have to look you up.

SuperJag96, I want a rematch. Just like a true Jag, still blitzing in the fourth quarter up by twenty-one points.

To all my Prairie View and Grambling folks much love.

Out of all the people I met Friday night. Prissy your name best describe you. I don't remember you doing any work at the end of the night (cleaning), but you made sure I did.

Originally posted by Robber
...SUperJag96. Brotha shrunk on us and was hogging the women. I wanted to knock you over da head bout that, man. And you luckin I didn't play you in football. I didn't wanna spoil your fun.
Hey Bruh... Don't hate the player...hate the game :cool:
I told you my secret...If you want to drop dem lbs.... fire it up! LOL
And as far as the football (PS2 Madden 2001) goes...look at the comment I left below for Texas Southern Fan, and insert your name :cool:

Originally posted by Texas Southern Fan
...SUperJag96, I want a rematch. Just like a true Jag, still blitzing in the fourth quarter up by twenty-one points.
Well Bruh... :DTexasSouthernFanain'tonSUperJag96'slevel. :D

Originally posted by Texas Southern Fan
Robber, I don't care what C-Leb say about you, you're alright in my book. Next time i'm in Jackson, i'll have to look you up.

What did that salt and pepper headed joker say about me??? Tell Oliver Stone's little brother I'll be looking for him in B'ham. Conspiracy theorist!!! :D

Oh, and do look me up next time you're in Jackson. We can hit a bar or something. Down a few brews (or whatever you drink) and talk about fast cars and loose women. :D

Robber, you are waaaaaaaaaaay cool!

Guys, I had a blast! Everyone was really fun to hang out with. Houston SWAC Peeps, we all should hook up more often.

I just gotta say, I got much love for the Texas Southern Peeps. TSU gets such a bad rap here in Houston, but you guys passionately continue to support your school. It was an honor to meet ya'll.

The Swac, that blue and white umbrella must not be important to you. Now what if one of your frat brothers sees that umbrella in my car on a rainy day and would like to borrow it? Is it not community property? LOL!!

On the Behalf of Prissy1

Prissy is having computer problems, so I am posting her reply to this thread.

Yall are too much! I had soooo much fun hanging/meeting everyone.

Words can not explain....but if it weren't for the rain
It would have being going down in H-town...

ooookkkayy, as you can see my rappying skills SUCK!

Robber, I'm glad to see you made it home safely....and it was truly a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for traveling the distance to hang with us..."IF ONLY FOR ONE NIIIIGGHHTT"

BIG UPS TO MS J4J and Mike...and hey "WHERE'S THE BEEF??!!" Don't be surprised to see me and Gram T knocking on you and Mike's door on Saturday morning talking bout..."okay where is da grill!?" LOL

And Bro Kenn....it was a pleasure to finally put a face with a name. U R way too cool!!! Thanks for coming down and kicking it with us. Glad to see you made it home safely.

And a HUGE thanks to all the wonderful MENZEZ who helped up move furniture and clean and take out the trash....Y'all are soo wonderful...yall gon make me start dating again... *hint hint*;) Everyone was cool in my book!

Okay...I'm out again...

Until next time...
Peace and Love

Prissy

*Trying to remember if I was one of the "menzez" who helped move back the furniture and take out the trash*

Naw....I think I just burned out when it was over. Damn! :(

As if <B>ROBBER</B> didn't get caught in the CLEANING PROCESS!! :emlaugh:

Prissy, thanks for allowing us to follow you into the wee hours of the morning, the floods, the storm, the rain, just to get breakfast. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

John, thanks for the ride and breakfast. You are a great sport. You remind me of Mighty Hornet the way you are always smiling.

GramTigress, thanks for sharing your home with me. BTW, I enjoyed the entertainement while waiting. LMAO

Super Jag, thanks for the peep show and allowing me to remember how to be GHETTO!!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I guess it was all in the name of ALLISON!!

Oh yeah, I didn't know we went to the House of Pies. I don't recall seeing the display of pies. ROTFLMAO Lisa had to tell me. :D

Yeah, do like GramTigress said.........

Sorry that Allison kept a brother from enjoying Friday's festivities. All I caught was the tale end of Saturday night on Mike & Kema's couch with a sore throat after driving in from Austin.

I wish I had a jet ski last weekend :)

so you moved down here?

Life is much faster down here Phat...lol

folks get MIA status real easy....:emlaugh:

Back