House GOP fails to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas

CEE DOG

Black people better stop being stupid. The republican party doesn't want to fix the border. They also don't want vote on the border bill because it hurts their pockets. The republican party knows that to win they gotta try and flip New York and Chicago. It's a game. Notice Texas Wheel Chair Maga sent immigrants to NYC and Chicago. He tried DC but backed off. He kept going to Chicago and New York because now they have a certain block of blacks riled up and social media flowing. Why didn't he do Detroit? Why not Baltimore or Atlanta? Well they think they can get Michigan back, but to get Illinois they need Chicago. To get New York they need NYC. Atlanta is a red state so they think Georgia was anomaly. There is a certain block of jiggas who are self loathing and conspiracy movement folks. They study social media and use koons like Tim Scott types to get that data. It's a mind game on the weak and they know it. This is why they get Snoop, Ice Cube and the types to do it for them. It's not hard to see but if you live in self loathing land and naive land you will never see it. If it was as bad as they say it is they would've passed a bill on their own in the house and impeached Mayorkas. Prove me wrong black Trumptards! Once again for the 25th year on this board I am asking black republicans to name one bill the republican party has passed in since 198o not even 1960 that has benefitted or to help the black community?

Every time the Republicans have the majority they fail. The only thing they do united is to pass tax cuts for the rich, pass bills for Fake Evangelical Chirstian ways and stoke the egos of poor whites and self loathing blacks looking for acceptance. Read the comments section. Them Maggots blaming the Dems and Biden for their majority failing to pass this.

Black people better stop being stupid. The republican party doesn't want to fix the border. They also don't want vote on the border bill because it hurts their pockets. The republican party knows that to win they gotta try and flip New York and Chicago. It's a game. Notice Texas Wheel Chair Maga sent immigrants to NYC and Chicago. He tried DC but backed off. He kept going to Chicago and New York because now they have a certain block of blacks riled up and social media flowing. Why didn't he do Detroit? Why not Baltimore or Atlanta? Well they think they can get Michigan back, but to get Illinois they need Chicago. To get New York they need NYC. Atlanta is a red state so they think Georgia was anomaly. There is a certain block of jiggas who are self loathing and conspiracy movement folks. They study social media and use koons like Tim Scott types to get that data. It's a mind game on the weak and they know it. This is why they get Snoop, Ice Cube and the types to do it for them. It's not hard to see but if you live in self loathing land and naive land you will never see it. If it was as bad as they say it is they would've passed a bill on their own in the house and impeached Mayorkas. Prove me wrong black Trumptards! Once again for the 25th year on this board I am asking black republicans to name one bill the republican party has passed in since 198o not even 1960 that has benefitted or to help the black community?

I still have family and friends in Chicago.
If the non-Democrats (I don't know what to call them Republicans, Conservatives, MAGA's what?) think sending illegals to Chicago will turn them to their party, the are wrong. The people there are more angry at the new mayor, because he's not doing anything to stop or stem the flow on these people into the city, not to mention the tax dollars going towards them and not the city, example feeding them, but can't properly feed school children. Supposedly there will be a initiative on this years ballot, to no longer list Chicago as a sanctuary city in hopes it will stop the influx. It will pass, the question is when will go into affect and is the damage already done?
But Chicago is not turning red, as the old folks say, "they can hang that up".

Back