Hot Stock Picks For 2002???

LaMont

Okay, I've lost my shirt the last two years, and that's a pity. But I'm not feeling sorry for myself; I'm getting back in the game.

I've got a little stash, and I need to know what stocks you think are going to perform well in 2002.

LaMont

Janus (a mutual fund account) didn't perform well in 2001. Hopefully, things will pick up this year. I.R.A. accounts are o.k.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Stocks are played. You guys need to read "Real Estate Riches" which is part of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series. Don't buy it. Just read it at the book store. It explains why real estate is a h*ll lot better than stocks. There was a member on this board that was in involved in real estate investing. If you see this bra, I need your help!

WEll Lamont, I faired pretty well this year. I use to play the penny stocks, but in my view, its a big waste of money. I stick with companies in which I use the products a lot. Preferably blue chips.

Walmart (WMT), Blockbuster Inc. (BBI), Caterpillar (CAT), HOme Depot (HD). Also try Fannie Mae (FNM) and Freddie Mac (FRE). THey have billions in surplus. Their dividends are $4 or more per share.

I also buy the index stocks, Nasdaq (QQQ) and Standard and Poors Depository Receipts (SPY). They are both down now, but unless all the stocks tank, they will rise again. And if all the stocks tank, we will be in the midst of a Great Depression again and it really wont matter.

And I recently started buying Dell Computers (DELL). Their stocks have bottoms, but they have a good product, so I'm going with them.

Just my suggestions. Good LUck.

Back