Homelessness in Florida becoming a middle-class problem

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And investors are trying to hoodwink folks currently in homes to sell…smh & lol
I get calls, I play with them (if I can do other stuff while they are chatting), I listen to them, waste their time, then after they give their speech, I tell them to put an offer in the mail, then I will respond. I never tell them what I will accept, I tell them to make an offer. Once I grow bored, then I tell them they have 5 seconds to make me an offer, then I hang up.

Investors are destroying communities across America. Driving up housing prices, not taking care of the homes that they bought, just sucking the money out of the communities, but letting their properties go to hell.

I get calls, I play with them (if I can do other stuff while they are chatting), I listen to them, waste their time, then after they give their speech, I tell them to put an offer in the mail, then I will respond. I never tell them what I will accept, I tell them to make an offer. Once I grow bored, then I tell them they have 5 seconds to make me an offer, then I hang up.
I don't even give them a chance to finish their introduction. I hang up quick. The houses are so expensive in the DMV. If my wife and I sold our house, it would be hard to find another house in this area that is affordable and meet our needs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It is brutal out there, my son had to bid on 60 houses before he got one that he had to fix up a little and it was owned by Open Door not an individual. The realtor he used is my friend and the only reason he beat the others on the house is because it needed a new roof and the others never thought to replace it, she forced them to replace the roof because the house had been sitting and they had to reduce the price 15k because the appraisal was less than they were trying to get . He was looking at new construction in one neighborhood and the houses went up $101k in 3 months. The other houses he didn't get some of the buyers had bid 60k more than the asking price smh

Back