Hey, ROYAL ONE!!

Yes!

We haven't met face to face ... but I KNOW you wear the PANTS on TS ... uhhh ... in YOUR house!

Originally posted by Vinita
We haven't met face to face ... but I KNOW you wear the PANTS on TS ... uhhh ... in YOUR house!

Ooooohhh!!!! :eek:

I know who <b>THAT</b> is! :D

Re: Yes!

you wrong for that, just wait till he finds out who wear the pants.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Hey Royal One!

Hey Girl, you finally posted.

I enjoyed kicking it with ya in Jackson and Gram. You are truly our honorary Gramblinite! Look forward to seeing you in Nawlins!

Say it ain't so

Guess I'ma hafta tone my act down. Gotta keep up a good, clean and wholesome image. Naaaaaaaaaa.

Finally decided to post, huh??? Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Nita Mae,

This better be who you're suggesting it is.

This looks like a case of TSPN clique action

Why don't I know who in "L" this "royal one" is?

hmmm?

Re: Hey Royal One!

Originally posted by GramTigress
You are truly our honorary Gramblinite!

There is no such thing as a honorary Gramblinite!!! You are either a true G-Nite or not a all.

Now who the "L" is this? :confused:

Look I don't have time for this bullish...who the hell are you? Are you another one of these lames who reads the boards, looks at all the pictures, registers for the board...but never post?

I mean what is the big freakin deal...maybe you are that lady from Jackson that wanted to Kut me? Maybe you are just another SWACpage sl.....errrr, lady. Maybe you are just getting on my nerves, and in that case....maybe you can Kiss my Phat Arse!

The Pres-O-dent

Dear Dirty and SOG ...

All that Grambling edu-mo-cation, and you negroes can't READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!

Lemme give you a hint ... she can have this board ELIMINATED with a mere, "Honey, we need to TALK about TSPN ..." got it now??

DAYUM!!

*slow arse spoons*

Royal One..

..awww dayum...

I thought Royal one was somebody important. Now that I know it's her.........she still gets no special treatment from me!!

Ms. Black Knight send help! LOL!

Re: Dear Dirty and SOG ...

Lemme give you a hint ... she can have this board ELIMINATED with a mere, "Honey, we need to TALK about TSPN ..." got it now??

Ohhhh isht!!!! I know who this is now! This must be Kenn's babies mama! :eek: :p ;)

Suge,

You are right! She ain't nobody important! :emlaugh:

You know I am slow...

I shoulda read between the lines... I knew whoever it was had to be at the tailgate.....

carry on

Back