Hey dere

hassan

La ilaj? ila Al
<font color=green><FONT=Georgia><font SIZE=4>For I know that plans that I have for you declares The Lord plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then, you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.</font SIZE></FONT=georgia>
Jeremiah 29:11-12

(*also check out Jer 33.3)

To borrow from someone locally, God's "agenda" is that His children will never lose hope (esperanza)
EACH NEW DAY IS AS IF HE SMILES FROM HEAVEN SAYING "HOPE AGAIN...HOPE AGAIN"

Remember brethern, God doesnt waste experiences, He doesnt make mistakes, He knows all, His love is unfathomable, His mercy is great, His generosity is unyielding, HIS LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL.

Remember that our blessings abound and we need to remember to submit to His Grace (a true blessing is Grace) so that we can then receive other blessings and not be caught up with trivialities:

<FONT=Verdana><font SIZE=4>A man once promised his daughter a nickel for being a good little girl.

One day, the little girl came to collect. "Daddy, I would like my nickel that you promised me now." Her father reached in his pocket and found that he had no nickel. In fact, he had no loose change.

He felt some greenback dollar bills so he figured since his little girl was so good, he would give her a dollar. But, when he pulled the money out of his pocket, he discovered that he only had twenties.

Now, he thought for a moment and he decided that his baby girl was far more precious than a twenty so he gave it to her. The little girl started to cry.

"?What is wrong baby?"

I WANT MY NICKEL DADDY - YOU PROMISED ME!

"But this is a twenty dollar bill sweetie. This is worth a LOT more than a nickel"

I WANT MY NICKEL - YOU PROMISED!!

Again, he tried to explain that what he was offering her was worth far more than what was originally promised. But, again, she insisted on having the nickel and even went so far as to throw a tantrum over the "broken promise".</FONT=Verdana></font SIZE>

Be careful not to be so fixated on a particular promise that you dont see the bigger prize that God has for you instead.

That important lesson is really making for a happy day and tomorrow for me here in Texas.

May God bless and continue to keep each of you.

:)

------------------
<font SIZE=4><FONT=Times New Roman>NON SVM QVALIS ERAM</FONT=Times New Roman></font SIZE=4>

</font color=green>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm to hear that Bulldog.

That is the whole point.

For me, one of the best ways to say "thank you" to God for a blessing is to share it.

"If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do me no harm."

Originally posted by hassan
I'm to hear that Bulldog.

That is the whole point.

For me, one of the best ways to say "thank you" to God for a blessing is to share it.

"If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do me no harm."
Man you have got to let me use that illustration. There was one that you did on MEACFANS about the girl floating that I just had to share with people around my way........., When you study and meditate on God's word, he will bless you with illustrations to bless others......,

coool with me!!

that's wat it's all about

btw, Dr Jeremiah Wright in Chicago is who I heard the floating girl from and Tony Evans here in Dallas gave me the nickel

ASER

That is very inspiring Hassan
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor

Back