Here is a thread for J-State Tiger.......,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Since you are so good in Grammar, I thought I'd share a popular verb with you and your friends.

DECAY-to lose soundness, health, strength, or vigor, to go through decomposition....,when your team goes from 2nd best in the conference to 3rd best in the east....,

Sentence: JACKson State's football program is in a state of decay.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And you beat us into further decay last year right???

That's what I thought.

Homecoming bait should be running for cover, instead of exposing itself like you lames are doing.

If you can count the number of times that your school has beaten JSU on TWO DAYUM FINGERS, although your school has played JSU almost 30 times, you really need to STFU!!!

This means you, Lambs.

This is sad.:(

Kansas State vs. Nebraska send help.

That history didn't help yo arse last year and it won't help yo arse this year or the next, or the next, or the next....

The History Channel please send help
:(

Bama Lambs without a past

It's funny how a team that's been in the conference for over 20 years and has only ONE DAYUM FOOTBALL TITLE to show for it can talk about someone being stuck in the past. You have no future and you have no past. Y'all just STUCK.

Nice jab by the "Mighty Hornet"...
The way I see it:

Mighty Hornet - 3
Robber - 0

let's see what Robber can come back with...

Re: Re: Bama Lambs without a past

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Originally posted by Robber
Y'all just STUCK.
And in Mobile we just STUCK our foot in yalls arse!!!!
:D

[Edited by mighty hornet on 05-01-01 at 09:07 AM]

MIGHTY HORNET....
....is leading 3-0. MIGHTY HORNET stings to the left and a stinging right cross and he stings the 'tiny tiggers' on their arse. :eek2:

MIGHTY HORNET stings the 'tiny tiggers' and taunts them saying, "what have you done lately beech" ? The 'tiny tiggers' were last seen running away cryin' with 'tigger snot' coming out of their noses :bawling:

....And the fight continues.

ROTGDFLMAO!!!!

M.ED,

Bruh you ignant!

MH, Please don't leave your jab out there too long. Ask Lennox about that. :(

Richie, I like your score card. But I would give Robber a point for his skills. (Ducking and Dodging the subject) :D

Mike -

Mighty Hornet is reminding me of "Friday" when Ice Cube knocked out Debo and Chris Tucker looked over Debo and said:
You Got Knocked the "*****" OUT!

Is that why Robber is quiet... Did He Get Knocked the "*****" OUT?

ROTMFFLMAO!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I want to cry...

This is sad!

Two teams with no football pass! Both from Bama.....how typical! Carry on with your smalltime banter!

Originally posted by Suge:
:( I want to cry.
You won't be the 1st grumblinite to cry

You know what I'm gon post, don't ya?
Erobinson.jpg

Cry Me A River!

LMMFAO!!!!

If you keep smacking these folks like this, MH. They gonna start making post about you next! That's when you will officially make it to the BigTymer Club....

You know you are still smalltime, right...;)

First Robber, now Suge !!!

<font size=8>HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!!</FONT>

Mighty Hornet is on a roll today. The kid is in the zone, throwing haymakers left and right !!!

ROTDFLMMFAO !!!!

Mike,
Now you know that since I'm not from one of those Big Headed 3, I'm smalltime! LOL

Originally posted by Richie Rich
Mighty Hornet -

... did Robber make the 10-count?
:eek:
Sorry to report, ole Robber didn't make the count. The last I saw him, he was receiving treatment for his injuries from jsue head trainer/coach Robt Hughes

j_rumina3_eye.jpg

btw, look at TP in the background w/ that dumb look on his face! I bet he was saying to himself "Dayum, we betta stop ucking w/ mighty hornet"
:D

Pssst.....MIGHTY HORNET is HOT Today!!!!

MIGHTY HORNET......

......Has just scored a Mike tyson like knockout to 'sugar baby' and Tigerpride. :eek2:

Dayum!! Mighty Hornet don't SMACK 'em so hard or they will not come back.

WINNER BY KNOCKOUT!!!!.........MIGHTY HORNET!

Go HORNET!! GO HORNET!! Go HORNET!!

This better than watching the Lenard Lewis/Haseem Rachman fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back