helping TSPN flood victims

We are not a non-profit organization. Heck, we aint an organization. :D But all the help generated will give him some much needed help.

Payments Received today:

1. John Handy
2. Of Course Me & Mike too!

FYI

If you wish to help C-LEB, you do NOT have to send the payment to me. Please send an e-mail or PM directly to C-LEB if you want to send your donation directly to C-Leb...

My address was just a matter of convenience... Thanks for helping out a fellow Poster!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The other poster's name is Korey Jordan (Quiet Storm). He contacted me tonight. His lap top was destroyed in the flood, so he has very limited access to the net much less Small Talk.

He said that any financial help and prayers would be appreciated.

I will get his address as soon as I call him on the phone. If you want to make a donation to Korey, please e-mail me and request his phone number. you can send it DIRECTLY to Korey Jordan or you are welcome to send it to my address, but make your check/money order payable to Korey Jordan. I will make arrangements to get it to him.

Likewise, please contact C-LEB directly to submit donations for him.

If it is convenient for you, you're welcome to use the address posted.

For those wanting to help, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for Quiet Storm and C-LEB.

Again, you may e-mail or PM C-LEB directly.

I can give you quiet storm's phone number if you e-mail me.

Thanks people!

Back