helping TSPN flood victims

MsJag4Jag

helping flood victims

TSPN Family:

<b>Would you be willing to help two of your own posters who had flood problems and lost everything?</b>

I'm asking in a generic way because I HAVE NOT received the ok to post their names on the board. Forgive me for being generic, but as soon as I get permission from them I'll let you know who may need some financial assistance to get back on their feet.

Any small token of love from our TSPN family, I'm sure will be appreciated.

Thank you! There may be more posters in flood trouble, but because phone lines are down, we don't know all of them yet.

Count me in! I'll do what ever I can to help.

I've spent the last few days helping with my father's office because it received extensive flood damage.

What am I made of money??!?!?

::Looking at Check already written to Kenn::

Ill see what I can do... Just Let me know what yall need.

I spoken with one....he's upbeat though

I was one to some extent....my dad's store was flooded in for the night, I floated home Saturday morning in a low ass car, didn't have a newspaper in my yard, toilets overflooding...I thought that was bad until I heard of folks who lost damn near eveything.

his route home was blocked also..the store was right across from the i-10 and 610 waterparks

but I guess it wasn't that bad because it reopened the next day

Originally posted by Tara

Hey Mike! What's up? ;)

Chillin!

Going home to whip my dad's azz for Father's Day!:wavey:

Sorry to hear about your dad's store...I hope he had "loss of income" insurance!

NOW IS THE TIME

Now is the time for you to send in money to help out our fellow poster, C-LEB. The weekend of June 8-9, 2001, tropical storm Allison flooded Houston. Many lost everything they had. To date, C-Leb is the only poster I've spoken to who has LOST EVERYTHING in the flood. He had to take off work ALL of last week to attempt relocating and to get federal assistance from FEMA. In Houston there are thousands of people who need FEMA assistance. TSPN, let's put our money together to help a fellow poster. I have spoken to C-Leb, and he can use some assistance.

Please mail your check or money order donation to me:
<b><font color=red>
K. L. Williams
10827 Malden Drive
Houston, TX 77075
</b></font>

Please make it payable to <i>Christopher LeBlanc</i>

Please send your e-mail address so that I can send you a receipt for your donation. Thanks in advance for helping one of Houston's own. Kema_W@hotmail.com

There is another poster that was flooded to, but to date I have nto been able to talk to him personally.

Thanks JohnHandy... You can begin sending it now. Actually you can give yours to me at work. ;) Thanks! Whatever amount you want to send, I'm sure, will be helpful.

Thanks!

Back