Help Me Find Tigerpride and GetReady

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am not going to discuss the firing of another coach. I have to say these coaches get fired if they lose to AAMU. We have the largest and best JSU Alumni Chapter located in Huntsville. Some live in Madison, Harvest, Athens, Hazel Green, Gurley, New Market, South Huntsville, No Name Sub division off Winchester Rd, Ardmore and Lick Skillet. Therefore, it would not be wise for me to discuss JSU Coaches.

While I feel great today, I have to say the West was done wrong. They are the weakest Division.

They probably wouldn't be in this dilemma if they would have allowed SGT to take care of his business. Like the biblical saying goes, "spare the rod, spoil the child." SGT wasn't about to spoil them. LOL!!!

They probably wouldn't be in this dilemma if they would have allowed SGT to take care of his business. Like the biblical saying goes, "spare the rod, spoil the child." SGT wasn't about to spoil them. LOL!!!
I have not seen SGT in years. Is he still taking picture. He took some shots of our travel group and I have not seen him since.

MD, you haven't heard? Get Ready don't mess with us anymore. He's giving all his keystrokes to Mark Zuckerburg on Facebook. He don't even go by the name "Get Ready" anymore. He using his government name now.

And remember we had these rules to go by and he would smirk at that but now trying to use that same sense to that FB Group about following the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
And remember we had these rules to go by and he would smirk at that but now trying to use that same sense to that FB Group about following the rules.
Yep, he's over on Facebook right now giving them poor NCAT folks a hard time calling them "sellouts" for leaving the MEAC to go to Big South. But he leaves us to go to Facebook to give Zuckerburg all his keystrokes. I ain't calling him a sellout, cause he my dawg. But I'm just saying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, you can't blame the man for that.
I don't. There is no blame for anyone one. I was just letting MD know what the deal was. But you know GR already thinks he's smarter than everyone. He's important now. He done outgrown us.

Now, as for @Tigerpride. He actually is smarter than everyone in here, but he still take the time to deal with us. (LOL)

Yep, he's over on Facebook right now giving them poor NCAT folks a hard time calling them "sellouts" for leaving the MEAC to go to Big South. But he leaves us to go to Facebook to give Zuckerburg all his keystrokes. I ain't calling him a sellout, cause he my dawg. But I'm just saying.
Is he over there with Bluedog?

MD, you coming to Jacktown to see Coach Primetime?
We never cared who was or is the Coach of JSU. Do you tell Coach Prime, if he lose to AAMU he will get fired. You all supplement the last coach salary and he couldn't beat AAMU. We are booked for the weekend starting on Friday 9 April. We will be stopping at the VFW.

I blame Bell!

We never cared who was or is the Coach of JSU. Do you tell Coach Prime, if he lose to AAMU he will get fired. You all supplement the last coach salary and he couldn't beat AAMU. We are booked for the weekend starting on Friday 9 April. We will be stopping at the VFW.
Then you will find GR once you make it. Make sure you stop at Stamps burgers on your way to the VFW. You can still eat beef, right?

Back