Hello

misspersonality

Hello, I am a undergrad female at prairie view a&m university. I have heard so many wonderful things about this page. I am pleased to be apart, and hopefully many positve things can become established.

Welcome to the board, misspersonality. Two things you must remember when entering this board.

1. Leave your feelings at the door.

2. Don't take anything personally.

OK???

Dayum Texicans are everywhere...Oh well, Welcome Aboard Cutie we old married posters always like new ladies to join our group.

Just kidding, I don't hit on college students (Plus, I'm already trying to flirt with Tara...don't tell anyone, it's a stealth move!!!)

:emlaugh:

Welcome Aboard!

As long as you ignore Suge and a coupla other of these ignant spoons, you'll do FINE!!

Welcome aboard fellow Panther. Don't let these "old folks" intimidate you over here. :D They ain't bout nuthin'.

SMH @ Texicans. LOL!! Straight comedy!!

learn how to smack ASAP...come football season we'll need all the help we can get.

You have no competition from female smackers anyway...

New Booty!!

Kome in, sit down, take your coat off, but keep your shoe on. Wedon't know you like that yet!

Andyway...just follow my lead and you will be al right. Don't let some of these silly women polute your mind!

Welcome panther...

1st, don't take ANY of it seriously. 2nd, don't take ANY of it seriously. And finally, don't take ANY of it personally. Welcome.

Oh well, Welcome Aboard Cutie <u>we old married posters always like new ladies to join our group</u>. <b>true, true, true.... :D</u>

Just kidding, I don't hit on college students (Plus, I'm already trying to flirt with Tara...don't tell anyone, it's a stealth move!!!)

Rrraaaaaa Mike??? You didn't say the magic words so that we can help you w/ the stealth move bruh.... <b>"I'll trade you a TIGER for a PANTHER" :emlaugh:

we're saying all of this...but where is she at? Another one of those Part-Time Panther posters.

Hi, everyone how are you doing fine I hope. I didn't forget about my new friends of course. Well thanks to everyone for the nice welcome. But until next time I've gotta run talk to ya soon. :emlaugh:

:emlaugh::cool:

as long as your school keep handing out band scholarships to us...get used to it...

Back