Hello UAPB

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sorry about getting that fifty piece

View attachment 16553

Why? Anyone could put up 55 points on a last-placed conference team. But against a more competitive team like......um, let’s see.....um....oh yeah, a more competitive team like Southern, well that’s not so easy. Looks like it was hard getting those Baker’s Dozen up.

If you wanna be sorry about something, be sorry about this lame smack. I’ve heard better trash talk from the 7 & 8 year olds that sing in our God’s Angels youth choir.

Why? Anyone could put up 55 points on a last-placed conference team. But against a more competitive team like......um, let’s see.....um....oh yeah, a more competitive team like Southern, well that’s not so easy. Looks like it was hard getting those Baker’s Dozen up.

If you wanna be sorry about something, be sorry about this lame smack. I’ve heard better trash talk from the 7 & 8 year olds that sing in our God’s Angels youth choir.
DAYUM!

We only had 9 completions in this game...

6 of them was for

North Carolina Reaction GIF by Carolina Panthers

We only had 9 completions in this game...

6 of them was for

North Carolina Reaction GIF by Carolina Panthers
That’s good. Good for Prairie View! I know you must be so proud. Those accomplishments against my last-place Golden Lions are to be relished and cherished forever!

Do me a favor? Post how many completions PV got in the Alcorn & Southern games. I wanna give my congratulations to the Panthers on those accomplishments as well.

That’s good. Good for Prairie View! I know you must be so proud. Those accomplishments against my last-place Golden Lions are to be relished and cherished forever!

Do me a favor? Post how many completions PV got in the Alcorn & Southern games. I wanna give my congratulations to the Panthers on those accomplishments as well.
Don't worry sweetie, we have a date in Dec.

Don't hurt him. He forgot who he was messin' wif'.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back