HBCU stakeholders, let’s have a conversation about ‘Coach Prime’ and haterade

U sound like me bro. When any SWAC school play OOC I be so damn pumped up. I like for us to win. One SWAC school in so many ways represents the next.
I live for the day when SWAC schools put fear in opposing teams’ fans, coaches, and players.

I saw trump and his outward vocal supporters coupled w/ the obvious highly publicized dependency of numerous pwi/hwcu high salaried entities on black student labor at pwis/hwcus as the required catalyst, thanks to cv-19 logistics, to foster the required shift to where “it,” the TAGers should be, considering.

Coach Prime and JSU are perfectly mated: the historical swagger, diverse origin of resources, support, visibility, notoriety, history/legacy, et al. I never predicted it would be someone like Coach Prime to ignite the fuse to the load simply waiting to explode. I anticipated the shift occurring on the basketball court first w/ a highly visible and respected name like Lebron James leading the charge.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Every HBCU is a stepping stone for a coach unless they have a vested interest in the school. Deion is using it as a stepping stone which is expected. The issue is he HAS to win. Will get the recruits off namesake...maybe...but think about it...does a top recruit be willing to ride the bench just to say they played under Coach Primetime?

Every HBCU is a stepping stone for a coach unless they have a vested interest in the school. Deion is using it as a stepping stone which is expected. The issue is he HAS to win. Will get the recruits off namesake...maybe...but think about it...does a top recruit be willing to ride the bench just to say they played under Coach Primetime?
Thanks for your OPINION.

Dude, stop!!! Stop, ya hear!!!! You sound like a scorn broad who's man left them for a finer female. Commenting on EVERY THEE thread, starting your own ridiculous THEE threads, making silly ass comments about THEE, sounding like 45 trying to get re-elected.

JUST STOP!!!!

Dude, stop!!! Stop, ya hear!!!! You sound like a scorn broad who's man left them for a finer female. Commenting on EVERY THEE thread, starting your own ridiculous THEE threads, making silly ass comments about THEE, sounding like 45 trying to get re-elected.

JUST STOP!!!!
That’s what I said. Kinda dnt even make since. How is every HBCU a stepping stone to all coaches. When Simmons left Alcorn, Hopson wanted him as OC at USM but he still chose PVAM. #facts

That’s what I said. Kinda dnt even make since. How is every HBCU a stepping stone to all coaches. When Simmons left Alcorn, Hopson wanted him as OC at USM but he still chose PVAM. #facts

That’s because Simmons got the job at Prairie view after the 2014 year. Hopson didn’t get the job at USM until after the 2015 year. I’m not leaving a head coach job at a SWAC School to be a offensive coordinator for USM. It was reported that USM was only paying the oc 110,000.

That’s because Simmons got the job at Prairie view after the 2014 year. Hopson didn’t get the job at USM until after the 2015 year. I’m not leaving a head coach job at a SWAC School to be a offensive coordinator for USM. It was reported that USM was only paying the oc 110,000.
Go back and see what The Founder said and then look at my reply. Not sure if you understood what was said. According to The founder even if it was after he accepted PV job, when given opportunity he still would have went to USM. ACCORDING TO THE FOUNDER. Lol

No top recruit is going to ride the bench to brag about playing under Primetime. Not when other bigger name schools are after them. It will take more than his name for that.

And for those wondering yes he is using this as a stepping stone. Lets NOT be foolish folks. Let him go 10-2, win a playoff game or bowl game, get recruits who ACTUALLY play. Don't think Florida State or some other school needing attention is not going to target HIM. Being at JSU does not make him immune from it anymore than other coach.

Enjoy him while you have him and use him to get what new stuff you want. Because he's using yall too.

Where have all these ex NFLers been that are now volunteering services to jsu? This is not a shot @ JSU

Too busy trying to get jobs at PWUs and getting passed over. Or volunteering at PWU and getting passed over. All they are doing is what another guy did. A guy who gave up a high paying job to volunteer and take crumbs. He now coaches the Boston Celtics.

Those guys are using JSU too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Simmons would have been a fool if he did. Every position coach want to be an coordinator. Every coordinator wants to eventually run his own program. I am a realist. Unless you have SEC or NFL next to your name your school will be used as a stepping stone. Your goal is to keep on improving your program and not let go to hell in a hand basket because the coach moved on. You think we crying because Hopson left us for USM. You think NCAT mad because Broadway retired. We have had over 10 coaches move on to be head coaches coordinators and position coaches at bigger schools

No top recruit is going to ride the bench to brag about playing under Primetime. Not when other bigger name schools are after them. It will take more than his name for that.

And for those wondering yes he is using this as a stepping stone. Lets NOT be foolish folks. Let him go 10-2, win a playoff game or bowl game, get recruits who ACTUALLY play. Don't think Florida State or some other school needing attention is not going to target HIM. Being at JSU does not make him immune from it anymore than other coach.

Enjoy him while you have him and use him to get what new stuff you want. Because he's using yall too.

Too busy trying to get jobs at PWUs and getting passed over. Or volunteering at PWU and getting passed over. All they are doing is what another guy did. A guy who gave up a high paying job to volunteer and take crumbs. He now coaches the Boston Celtics.

Those guys are using JSU too.

Who cares, It's a win/win situation for both parties. We didn't just sign Deion without a plan. Every coach has aspirations of coaching on a bigger stage at our level (even yours) so that isn't just synonymous to coach prime. More news to come Wednesday so stay tuned.

Who cares, It's a win/win situation for both parties. We didn't just sign Deion without a plan. Every coach has aspirations of coaching on a bigger stage at our level (even yours) so that isn't just synonymous to coach prime. More news to come Wednesday so stay tuned.
Thursday

That was the year after Simmons was already the HC at PVAMU

They couldn't afford the buyout clause in his PVAMU contract and still pay him more than what we getting at PVAMU but it the offer was more than 110K

It’s ok lol. I was getting Wednesday mixed up as the 1st myself. Lol. I’m soo excited. This is sooo much excitement. Really the entire month of October will be breaking news for jsu athletics. LETS GOOOO TIGERS 🐅 🔵⚪🔴

Lol true.. Plenty of news ahead for THEE

120444025_10221876193589454_206971591637060766_n.jpg

Back