HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
FCF5cB_WEAsP_OR

Basketball is more about the game itself rather than aesthetics like uniform color and home court designs, but we’d be lying if we said it didn’t play a big part in the appeal when choosing a favorite team.

For Dallas-based HBCU Paul Quinn College, many are even saying they may have the best basketball court in all of America after images of the design recently went viral.

FCF5cB9XoAk3d4w

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Somebody must have been playing NBA 2K MyTeam. Love the creativity and wouldn't mind seeing other HBCUs experiment with fancy looking courts (and football fields)

Somebody must have been playing NBA 2K MyTeam. Love the creativity and wouldn't mind seeing other HBCUs experiment with fancy looking courts (and football fields)

If I ever hit the lotto, I'm dropping a mil for red turf lol

Because if you suggest it without money, you have to fend out "traditionalists" who lie through their teeth about Valley never having red in their uniforms

If I ever hit the lotto, I'm dropping a mil for red turf lol

Because if you suggest it without money, you have to fend out "traditionalists" who lie through their teeth about Valley never having red in their uniforms
Off topic but when did red originally appear in Valley’s uniform? Was it during the Gunslinger era?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back