Have you ever done something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamocha

Deserving Of Everything
so stupid you just had to shake your head at yourself? I started this new job in June and I got a raise in September. I had some unexpected bills pop up so I took a temporary part-time job. While I was eating breakfast this morning my boss sits down and asks me why I took a 2nd job. I told him I had some unexpected things come up. He said he felt bad everytime he saw me get ready to go to my second job. He then told me if he wasn't paying me enough he would look into seeing what he could do about that. Before I could even think about it I said "my pay is fine". My job has very little stress and I'm happy here, but I can't believe I basically just told them I didn't need more money.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dang girl, I dont know I would have let him look into that. I worked a second job for a hot month and I was exhausted.

Naw I havent didnt anything like that. Except this one time this guy wanted to pay off all my student loans. I didnt wanna "pay" the cost for that...But seeing that statement come in every month had me think: should I have?

:slap: :shh:

da_caramel_diva said:
Except this one time this guy wanted to pay off all my student loans. I didnt wanna "pay" the cost for that...But seeing that statement come in every month had me think: should I have?

You are one of the good ones, because I know a lot of women that give up the coochie for less than that. Hell, a lot of them give it up, just because.

NICE

da_caramel_diva said:
Except this one time this guy wanted to pay off all my student loans. I didnt wanna "pay" the cost for that...But seeing that statement come in every month had me think: should I have?

:eek:

:lmao:

D-NICE said:
You are one of the good ones, because I know a lot of women that give up the coochie for less than that. Hell, a lot of them give it up, just because.

NICE

:lmao: They don't understand it's the Gemini in us. :lol:

Shamocha said:
so stupid you just had to shake your head at yourself? I started this new job in June and I got a raise in September. I had some unexpected bills pop up so I took a temporary part-time job. While I was eating breakfast this morning my boss sits down and asks me why I took a 2nd job. I told him I had some unexpected things come up. He said he felt bad everytime he saw me get ready to go to my second job. He then told me if he wasn't paying me enough he would look into seeing what he could do about that. Before I could even think about it I said "my pay is fine". My job has very little stress and I'm happy here, but I can't believe I basically just told them I didn't need more money.
Shamocha,

I'm sure if he's really concerned about you working the two jobs, he'll still look into what he could do, to raise your pay. You have a boss from heaven...I sure wish the people I work for, were like that. What a blessing. :tup:

D-NICE said:

NICE
:nod: :nod: :jump: :jump: :lmao: :lmao:

da_caramel_diva said:
Dang girl, I dont know I would have let him look into that. I worked a second job for a hot month and I was exhausted.

Naw I havent didnt anything like that. Except this one time this guy wanted to pay off all my student loans. I didnt wanna "pay" the cost for that...But seeing that statement come in every month had me think: should I have?

Well dang. I had a dude offer to pay my rent but I figured he would want a key so that was a no go. Plus I wasn't feeling him like that and didn't want to have that hanging over my head. I wish I could find his number now.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Shamocha,

I'm sure if he's really concerned about you working the two jobs, he'll still look into what he could do, to raise your pay. You have a boss from heaven...I sure wish the people I work for, were like that. What a blessing. :tup:

Spend less time on TSPN 16,529 posts????????????????

Learn to say good morning.

Get a second car (wreck)

Talk about having to shop at the Thrift store.

:wavey:

Shamocha said:
Well dang. I had a dude offer to pay my rent but I figured he would want a key so that was a no go. Plus I wasn't feeling him like that and didn't want to have that hanging over my head. I wish I could find his number now.

:lmao: Who you telling!!!

D-NICE said:

NICE

This is true and some men take the coochie for nothing! :lmao:

CEE DOG said:
One thing i've learned in life is that everything has a price on it.

I agree. We all learn lessons. My uncle likes to say "count the cost"..."go ahead if you want to pay the price.."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
J4J said:
yeah I know!

:angel2: :lmao:

U R bad gul. lol

RRRaaaaa, you wouldn't.... you know..... happen to know any of the ones who..... :uhoh: giving it up for nothing would'ja? :eek:

Panthro said:
U R bad gul. lol

RRRaaaaa, you wouldn't.... you know..... happen to know any of the ones who..... :uhoh: giving it up for nothing would'ja? :eek:

I am as bad as everyone else. ;)

Uh, I hear Shar Jackson and Terry McMillian are free! :spin:

J4J said:
I am as bad as everyone else. ;)

Uh, I hear Shar Jackson and Terry McMillian are free! :spin:

Someone accessible preferrably in Harris, Ft Bend, Walker, Waller counties please. :rolleyes: *mumbling to self*

lol@cdiva. :D

MightyDog said:
Spend less time on TSPN 16,529 posts????????????????

Learn to say good morning.

Get a second car (wreck)

Talk about having to shop at the Thrift store.

:wavey:
:wavey: old man...my post count and TSPN has naything to do w/my job, dear. I do know how to multi-task, ya know.

Thanks for the advice, though. :D

Panthro said:
Soror. :read:

*sprinting OUT of thread while pank and grurn is thrown @ me for the umteenth time lol*

*******throwing pink/green rocks at P********* You crazy Boi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back