Gym Etiquette............

Devil's Gun Trigger Man

onward and upward son!
why do some people come to the gym smelling terrible??? I mean I know u are there to work up a sweat, but DAMN........... It seems like the musty one always come by me with the sleeveless t-shirts and start doing exercises that exposes their mustiness even more (side laterals, flys, and etc.

Speak........

Dev, its this cat that comes into the gym and he smells like a fugging Hot Yetti. He is like 50 years old with a jheri curl. This bama tried to braid it up one time.

He smells terrible. Like he doesnt wash his clothes or bath. I avoid him like the plague. One day he walked by and trailed his funkiness behind him. I said DAMN, somethings smells TERRIBLE!!!!! He looked at me like "I know he talking about me!?!?! and I gave him that look like...."Yeah N188@, Im talking about you!"

I also hate when folks dont put the weights back in their proper place.
45's do not belong on the top of the racks. Or folks that don't rerack their weights. Dont leave 315lbs on the bar and expect for other people to unrack it.

:kaioken:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We had an issue similar in the spin room. I used to complain about them turning on the fans because it would be too cold in the room.

Someone came to class funk-ti-fied. I jumped off my bike and turned on the fan myself.

I have learned my lesson and always insist that the fans be turned on.

Now I bring a sweatshirt to class.

I hate the Spinning room.

Feel like a fugging dugeon. I can just imagine if someone was hot and funky up in there.

No thanks.

Dev, its this cat that comes into the gym and he smells like a fugging Hot Yetti. He is like 50 years old with a jheri curl. This bama tried to braid it up one time.

He smells terrible. Like he doesnt wash his clothes or bath. I avoid him like the plague. One day he walked by and trailed his funkiness behind him. I said DAMN, somethings smells TERRIBLE!!!!! He looked at me like "I know he talking about me!?!?! and I gave him that look like...."Yeah N188@, Im talking about you!"

:lol:

I hate the Spinning room.

Feel like a fugging dugeon. I can just imagine if someone was hot and funky up in there.

No thanks.

You are missing out. Turn the fans on and that place is like being at the beach. The honeys are shakn what they moma gave them.

yeah we got that big fan too in our gym and when buddy walked by it, I damn near threw up on the elliptical machine. That crap don't make no sense.

dat nukka struck again last night. I really believe he is a foreigneror something.

Dawg, you need to bring some Frebreeze and some Lysol up in that camp.

It dont make no damn sense that folks smell that damn bad.
I remember that one thread we had about when do you wash your workout clothes. some folks need to burn their workout clothes after they are finished.

Makes no damn sense what so ever!!!!!

I also hate when folks dont put the weights back in their proper place.
45's do not belong on the top of the racks. Or folks that don't rerack their weights. Dont leave 315lbs on the bar and expect for other people to unrack it.

:kaioken:

Bruh, I hate that also! I've see where people leave the weights on the floor and don't even bother putting the weights back on the rack. Some people do not wipe off the bench after they've bench-pressed. They leave sweat on the bench. Just nasty!

Back