GSU for a comeback???

TooCold2Crab02

Just wondering if anybody else is feeling me on this. GSU had to be one of the most talked about bands (whether is was good or bad) :rolleyes: last season. I'm wondering if they are just taking all of this in and are just going to unleash their fury on the SWAC this season. I got some potnas' in the band and they are keeping what ever they have in store for this year on a real downlow. Do you think that it is possible that GSU will come back in full effect :confused: Let's not forget the type of performance they had at the Honda. I don't think I've ever been the type to give anyone the axe but I couldn't go on being in a band that gets so much "PR" but can't seem to prove to the entire SWAC that they can run with the best. What do you think?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
IT'S POSSIBLE

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN . IF THEY HAVE A SUCCESFUL CAMP AND THE UPPERCLASSMEN THAT REALLY ON THEY SHAT CAN TEACH THE CRABS AND THEY REALLY FOCUS ON THE PROBLEMS AND FIX THEM THEY CAN COMEBACK ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE SWAC.

Originally posted by Supakrab
Just wondering if anybody else is feeling me on this. GSU had to be one of the most talked about bands (whether is was good or bad) :rolleyes: last season. I'm wondering if they are just taking all of this in and are just going to unleash their fury on the SWAC this season. I got some potnas' in the band and they are keeping what ever they have in store for this year on a real downlow. Do you think that it is possible that GSU will come back in full effect :confused: Let's not forget the type of performance they had at the Honda. I don't think I've ever been the type to give anyone the axe but I couldn't go on being in a band that gets so much "PR" but can't seem to prove to the entire SWAC that they can run with the best. What do you think?

Dude, this ain't the first year GSU been talk about a lot for being sorry, so I won't believe it until I hear it.......
Their whole attitude as a bnad must change.....It won't change until their crabs start feeling like crabs again...

Re: Re: GSU for a comeback???

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Dude, this ain't the first year GSU been talk about a lot for being sorry, so I won't believe it until I hear it.......
Their whole attitude as a bnad must change.....It won't change until their crabs start feeling like crabs again...

oh it's true......................it's true...................

I know my band and I feel what you're saying about the crabs. I don't think that GSU will just all of a sudden come back and be better than everyone; I just think they're going to be a whole lot better. Some things do need to change, but what band is perfect? Every band had its own problems and we did have a lot this past year, but I do believe we are coming back this year.

at least somebody is realistic.............these other guys are comin on here ackin like gsu finna come back and just torture erry body.... like jesus and the desciples finna get on horns or something........ why couldnt someone have said.........gsu will be better this year and left it at that?????

cause we aint got time for all this!!!!:D :D

I feel the same way. They will not torture every band on their schedule but I will give some a run for their money

I know I never said anything about an over night success but, I will say that the experience and know how is here. Do we know how to use it? The question is how hungry are we? How hard are we willing to work in the alloted time to concentrate on the business at hand?

All I have to say is give credit where credit is do. Don't jump on the band wagon just because everyone else is on it.

if grumpax dont be carefull they are bout to replace valley, and that is no lie. Can one world shamed player say they were better than another band last year.

It is Grambling and "World Famed". Don't worry about US if all you can do is degrade and criticize. That will NEVER happen as long as I'm around. Be concerned about your own school that you are afraid or maybe even ashame to represent!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am glad I was apart of well respected organization...

I was satisfied with the sound we produced as a band...WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT thing of all...

My words to GSU is to get a sound that everyone (current band members and ALUMNI) is comfortable with and keep up tradition

It's been a while since I have heard a GSU band sound like the whole band was SURE about what theu were playing....

But good luck, don't worry about impressing the rest, just WORK WORK WORK until you all get a NICE signature sound again....

~1~

I was satisfied with the sound we produced as a band...WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT thing of all...

My words to GSU is to get a sound that everyone (current band members and ALUMNI) is comfortable with and keep up tradition

It's been a while since I have heard a GSU band sound like the whole band was SURE about what theu were playing....

But good luck, don't worry about impressing the rest, just WORK WORK WORK until you all get a NICE signature sound again....

~1~
Thank You and I personally,...appreciate that.

~1~

Good advice SUtrp96!! :tup:

Back