Great Swacpage Moments

Miami Jag

Mr. Brown Eyes
Hey Yall,

What great swacpage moment, cat or dawg fight, or thread will forever stand out in your minds.

Miami Jag remembers the Rattlers from FAMU coming over to the Swacpage to smack the Cartel silly just days before their match up. Well needless to say, ole GSU spanked that azz and later raided the Meacfans w/other Swac peeps and took over their board for days. LOL! Now that chit was funny as hell!!!!!! :emlaugh:

I'll have to say Me vs. NitaDST98 on that old "Internet helpful hints" thread.

I think I made some comment about swackos, she corrected me on my spelling, and ...well, let's just say the rest is history. :D

FYI: This was also the classic thread where I first christened her as the "Grammar NAZI."

LOL!

Originally posted by The "Thrilla":
I'll have to say Me vs. NitaDST98 on that old "Internet helpful hints" thread.
Yeah, yeah, that was a good one, but I don't know if it compares with the puddin fight of the year. Lawd forgive me......for I am not trying to be messy, but

LEX VS Ms.J4J

was indeed a fight to remember. LOL! Sorry ladies!!!

The smalltalk greatest moments have to be the Old Spoon-Puddin wars of 2000. There were several threads that went with the old wars.....and in all cases the Spoons came out on top....:D:D:p:p

My Greatest moment was learning that Miami Jag Son is coming to AAMU. I will personally welcome him at Freshment Orientation.

Yes, the Spoon-Puddin wars of 2000 were ones to remember. But the puddin fights of the last two years is what I remember most. They were classic. Sometimes, I would just sit back and laugh. :D

I have to agree with Miami Jag and the day we took over Meacfans.

The Book of SWAC was one of the greatest moments ever.

Also when SuperJag96 lit into Cleb-28 (I think those were the combatants) with the Far East smack.

I don't know if it was TruBlueJag or someone else that started those horse whisper threads, but they were funny. I think it started when someone from Gram, smacked SU's dance team. SU smacked back with the Horse Whispers posts and so on..............,

yeah right!

originally posted by Mighty Dog:
My Greatest moment was learning that Miami Jag Son is coming to AAMU. I will personally welcome him at Freshment Orientation.
MD...you would remember something like that! Trust me I don't have any plans in dropping off my son or sons in Huntsville no time soon. Sorry BRUH!!!!! Although I have yet to convince my wife of that LOL! :goodbad:

Man, there are so many memorable moments. LMAO Well, I would have to say these are the best ones:

-Suge trying to take over everybody cutty buddies.

-The Spoon Coalition vs. the Puddins

-The late night episodes where Fiyah had to work his butt off being a moderator. **SNICKER**

-Mugg Shots where Byron posted a pic in his drawls, but he said they were boxers. ROTFLMAO :D :D

-Nasty Nupe vs. True Blue Jag

-Suge with his Dumb brawds threads

-Suge firing Spirit threads. :D

So many more, but I'll leave it alone. ROTFLMAO :D

Miami Jag, :rolleyes: :love: :D

Originally posted by Alexxus
Man, there are so many memorable moments. LMAO Well, I would have to say these are the best ones:

-The late night episodes where Fiyah had to work his butt off being a moderator. **SNICKER**

:D :rolleyes: :love: :D

I remember that....now don't you have TAAS and why are you up so late.....

MJ, as a reminded you are not in charge.

Ask any female on the board and they will tell you that their kids belongs to them. Just trying to save you some disappointments as the kids grow up. Sure they will allow you to assume that you can make a decision.

hassan, give MJ some help.

MD

Homey Jag and i have discussed it many times.

Frankly, with the out of state fee waiver for the children of SU alums on the verge of being scrapped, i have BEEN trying to get Homey Jag and Missus Homey Jag to get their handsome lil boy (along with big brother and baby on the way) to come to Bethune-Cookman College ... you know, as a compromise ya dig

more soon

*i have my own SU lobbying efforts to reconcile too :D

The Greatest?

There are too many to name, especially with all the SMACK that has gone on. But I really like the times on teh SP after the 1st Annual SP Reunion.

What memories...

needatan.jpg

hotgirl1.jpg

:goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof:

Back