Gramblinites and Houstonians!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Order of Bidness #1: How many of you Tiggeroes will be in Shreveport Saturday? I will have to figure out how to see y'all, right after I figure out how to put my BIG ARSED STYROFOAM CUP from Cajun Daquiri in the stadium!

Order of Bidness #2: For all you Houstonians, The Man and I will be in Houston the first weekend in November. For you clueless peeps who really DON'T pay attention, the 3rd is a VERY IMPORTANT DAY in the life of the Diva. ;)

According to The Man, we are going to grab band instruments and walk into the PV game free (apparently this worked for him and his friends before), so that will free up money for checking out the TxSU-MoB game if absolutely not a DAYUM thang else is popping off!! :D

So, I guess y'all need to continue the party planning, right after y'all tell me a good, central location to stay. Y'all need to do this ASAP, so I can PAY for some things, so The Man can't change his mind!

Originally posted by Vinita
Order of Bidness #1: How many of you Tiggeroes will be in Shreveport Saturday? I will have to figure out how to see y'all, right after I figure out how to put my BIG ARSED STYROFOAM CUP from Cajun Daquiri in the stadium!

Order of Bidness #2: For all you Houstonians, The Man and I will be in Houston the first weekend in November. For you clueless peeps who really DON'T pay attention, the 3rd is a VERY IMPORTANT DAY in the life of the Diva. ;)

According to The Man, we are going to grab band instruments and walk into the PV game free (apparently this worked for him and his friends before), so that will free up money for checking out the TxSU-MoB game if absolutely not a DAYUM thang else is popping off!! :D

So, I guess y'all need to continue the party planning, right after y'all tell me a good, central location to stay. Y'all need to do this ASAP, so I can PAY for some things, so The Man can't change his mind!

Nita, I will be in S'port this weekend. I will be staying at the Fairfield on Pines Road.

I will also be in Houston for the first weekend of November. I am not certain where I will be staying but I am making plans to be there. Let me know about the parties in S'port and H-Town. I will email you my cell number!

I'll be there with the TIGER FLAGS in full affect!!! I'm staying at a hotel off of Monkhouse.

Back