Grambling State Football Program

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Er…. No smack intended. I truthfully just want to hear from my hall of greatness brothern *snickers*…

Three weeks ago…so much has happened. But my biggest concern is the fact Grambling hasn’t sniffed a swac championship since Obama’s last term. Where did it go wrong ?

I really want to hear from y’all no smack , just honest dialogue.

0-2 in conference. You need Alcorn and southern to drop 3 games to even make the big dance. Lord, can’t get right against PV. After y’all’s SWAC championship against THEE , y’all was acting a fool on this board. But you were always right about one thing. Order will be restored… Grambling putting their foot in their mouth too early, sitting at the bottom of the awful swac west… I mean the fact y’all can’t win this version of the SWAC west is terrible. Anyways… more importantly Grambling can go cry in the hall of greatness while living off their past glory to hang. Y’all will lose against SUcks , blame Dooley , and fire him. Restore order…. Nah restoring foolishness. Let’s talk about it Grambling… don’t get quiet now… it was ALL GOOD JUST 3 WEEKS AGO!

Back