Grambling Ranked #1 In National Poll!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Dolemite Taylor

I WAS READING THE SUNDAY PAPER AND THEY HAD GRAMBLING AS THE NUMER ONE RANKED TEAM COMING INTO THE SEASON.THEY HAD COMMENTS FROM LATRAIA JONES AND ROBERT HUGHES ON GRAMBLING RETURNING TEAM.THE PAPER SIGHTED HYMES,TAYLOR,WAHSHINGTON,SHANKLIN, AND SPEARS AS THE TOP PERFORMERS PROJECTED IN THE 2001 SEASON.I'VE TALKED TO SOME PEOPLE AND THEY TELL ME THAT THE TEAM WILL BE EXTREMELY STRONG.I THINK THE FIRST TIEM THEY START PRACTICING IS SECOND WEEK OF AUGUST.FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED LOOK FOR HYMES TO BE OUTSTANDING THIS YEAR.WASHINGOTN WILL BE PRO BOUND AFTER THIS YEAR AND SO WILL SHANKLIN.SPEARS AND HIGHSHAW, ANDERSON WILL HAVE BIG SEASON.I HEARD THE HAVE A NEW COACH.I HAVE TO GET MY INFORMATION STRAIGHT FIRST.

SU and JSU must be shaking in their boots after reading this.

Dawgpound can't wait to get ahold of the #1 ranked team.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OCT 20 WE WILL BE NO.1 AND UNDEFEATED AFTER WE LEAVE JACKSON WE WILL BE UNDEFEATED AND STILL RANKED NUMBER ONE.STREET AND SMITH'S YEARBOOK RANKED THE TIGERS NUMBER ONE.I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GO TO JACKSON.THE ENTIRE STADIUM PACKED TO SEE GSU KARATICIZE JSUE ALL DAY.KENT CAN'T SAVE THE DAY ON THE OCT.20.PUNISHMENT AWAITS KENT AND COMPANY.

MD,
DON'T WORRY YOU WILL GET YOUR CHANCE TO VIEW THE TIGERS IN PERSON.YOU GET THE HOME TREATMENT ON SEPT8.Y'ALL CNA'T WAIT TO GET A HOLD OF THE BUTT WHIPPING Y'ALL WILL RECEIVE.I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THAT DAY.WHO EVER COMES INTO THE PIT WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE OFFENSE WILL BE DEADLY AND AWESOME. HYMES WILL BE UNBELIEVABLE.THE RECIVERS WILL BE SUPER.

Randy "Showtime" Hymes

SWAC13.jpg

[SIZE=4.5] RANDY "SHOWTIME" HYMES [/SIZE]

If Grambling is #1, SU must be 0.5. I hope, yall know, Doug loses his job when he loses to Pete this year...again....:D

Re: "THE ANSWER"

Originally posted by MikeBigg
SWAC1.jpg

[SIZE=6.5] LEVI WASHINGTON "THE ANSWER" [/SIZE]

Mike Bigg,

Do you have the picture of what happened after that supposedly caught ball? I would tell you, but just look at the number on the jersey heading toward Levi. Then go get a tape of the game and see why Levi hobbled off the field after that play.... without a reception. Dayum, I said I wasn't gonna tell you. :D

Remember only one catch was made across the middle and Ware is the Middle linebacker. That other kid (Can't remember his name) was the only guy to catch a pass over the middle of the field.

You forgot a pic.

Where's the one with Brandon Reed running away from Snotty Anderson. I know you saw it on the site. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Nope...

All I could find were pictures of GREATNESS handling up on some lames in burgundy shirts...

SWAC16.jpg

There were even some VERY LOVELY GSU women who were waiting for a chance to take the field...

SWAC11.jpg

That pic looks familiar. :idea:Yeah, GSU is really handled Robinson when he ran in for that 40+ yard touchdown run that was called back.:rolleyes:

I watched the SCG game (about a month ago), and the O-lineman held big time. I think it was Rogers.

AAMU ~ 147 total offensive yds :(

Scotty "Detroit Lion" Anderson 139 yds.

----------------
Representing the <font size=7>I</font size>_ _ _ of _ _ _!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
that was a hold on rogers.he held taylor cause he could no tblock him.levi caught more than one pass over the middle.i can't wait til this year to go the scg.only thing is, gram won't be playing aamu.believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sept8 all puond pups will get a close up view of levi and company.thyron anderson will be awesome.6-5 and actually catch the ball in his handsi have not seen him around lately.i hear he is working out somewhere.this kid is going to be serious.you thought scotty burnt you like vanessa del rio.just wait until your weak db's face thyron anderson.punishment and terror await gunn or robinson or whoever coop throws into the fire.i can't wait til sept 8.i'll be ther etwo hours early to see the beatdown in the pit.

i forgot about kendrick shanklin.eh will burn you with his 4.3 speed. game speed may vary from 4.0 -4.2 depending ho wmany many yard he runs away from people.don't kick it to him at all.he will be all swac rs maybe rb also. he is the real deal.this kid might line up at reciever also.look for him to be part of a potent offense staring hymes,levi,spears,highshaw,douglas.too much powerto handle.

No no no

Thats not what you saw. It was all just a figment of your imagination. The only way 0-7...I mean 7-0 could possibly lose is if someone cheated on them.

Now drink this Kool-Aid and join me in the after life

Rev Jim Jones...

Originally posted by Get Ready
No no no

Thats not what you saw. It was all just a figment of your imagination. The only way 0-7...I mean 7-0 could possibly lose is if someone cheated on them.

Now drink this Kool-Aid and join me in the after life

[SIZE=5.5] ROTFLMAO AT GR AND HIS "REV JIM JONES / COACH COOPER" KOOL AID SMACK!!![/SIZE]

Are we watching the same tape replay game????

BiggMike....

I have watched the replay of the SCG and I did not see the holding that was called on the TOUCHDOWN that was called back???

But, that is a non-issue! I will tell you one thing for sure, on the whole and all officiating being equal, there is no way Gram will be able to avoid getting spanked on Sep 8.........and you can take that to the bank!!! ;)

Back