GOP to Michael Steele: Quiet About Rush Limbaugh or You're Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
By Paul Bedard, Washington Whispers

Apology to Rush Limbaugh aside, new Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is coming under fire from his own GOP troops to shut up and focus on his job of organizing the party and raising money, not fighting with his own political kind. Several Republican advisers to Congress and the previous Bush administration told Whispers that they are worried that the war of words is fracturing the party when it should be healing the division between conservatives and moderates in the wake of the 2008 election.

"What is amazing is that Steele was elected because of his communications skills, and it is those skills that are damaging the Republican Party. Before people begin to completely judge him as worthless, Steele needs to focus and knuckle down on building a strong foundation at RNC so we can begin rebuilding our majority," says a top GOP strategist who has worked for House and Senate Republican leaders. "If his implosion continues, RNC members are likely to call a special session to dump him for an effective chairman. There is not much patience for failure."
SOURCE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike needs to get his act together and realize the war we're in is not about man, but wicked beliefs, morality and spirituality in high places. Members of our party are being told to check their beliefs at the door for the good of the country, and they're agreeing to do so........stupidity. If republicans are willing to check their beliefs at the door, then they might as well join the other party.

Personally.
I hope the REPUB's put Rush Limbaugh and his 15 million drones front and center for the next 3 years.:nod:

I'm hoping for it. :nod:
The more these idiot's talk, the more they expose themselves for the nutt cases they are.
Just like they did during the last election.
The door flew open on their arses and every bone on the skeleton fell out the closet. :lol:
Those mofo's were about to stroke out the last 3 months when it was clear OBAMA was gonna win.:lol:

As for Steele.
Good guy but he is nutt-less now.
Now he know how Colin Powell felt when he looked out over the Repub Convention that year and saw all those "Not a chance" and "No way" sign's with his name on them.

Rush and his GOP party reminded him his job is just a "figure-head" position.
Rush is the true leader of the REPUB's. :lmao:
A PILL POPPER Drug addict. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow...the man makes one comment and now his communications skills are damaging the party? I guess we know how they really feel about him chairing the RNC.

Mike needs to get his act together and realize the war we're in is not about man, but wicked beliefs, morality and spirituality in high places. Members of our party are being told to check their beliefs at the door for the good of the country, and they're agreeing to do so........stupidity. If republicans are willing to check their beliefs at the door, then they might as well join the other party.

The Republican party has more hypocrites inside that organization and hide behind all that morality and spiritual crap.......secretly they do all the dirty deeds that the other party does. Heck they are all boys for the most part......drink together, chase women/ some chase men..lol and all other things they accuse the Demos of doing.

Rush Limbaugh is a prime example of the hypocrisy that resonates throughout their party. Michael Steele is finding out just how sinister they can be.

If Rush is a pill popper for pain in his back, then Obama is a crack head for no good reason. Do you honestly think Obama stopped snorting powder? How is it that you know Rush still pops pills, but Obama don't sniff powder? How many drug tests do the president receive? Lastly, how many of you know what Obama does behind closed doors, or who's secretly listed in his blackberry? It appears this nation has elected a crackhead and powder sniffer for a president.LOL

If Rush is a pill popper for pain in his back, then Obama is a crack head for no good reason. Do you honestly think Obama stopped snorting powder? How is it that you know Rush still pops pills, but Obama don't sniff powder? How many drug tests do the president receive? Lastly, how many of you know what Obama does behind closed doors, or who's secretly listed in his blackberry? It appears this nation has elected a crackhead and powder sniffer for a president.LOL

RB, let's keep it real since you are an honest Christian man. Do you think the klan was spiritual in using God's name to kill black folks? Do you think their hatred was justified? Do you think the racist ways of the Repubs is justified thew God?

We know Limbaugh's big arse is a pill popper and we don't have to look behind closed door's to catch that hypocrit.
Mr. Drug abuser's should be locked up in jail.
Here is your savior's public PILL POPPIN' record.
His big arse had one hell of a back ache.
And guess what.
I didn't go to YOUTUBE and get some crackpot's doctored video. :lol:

And this is just the shat they actually caught him with. :lol:
Big arse didn't start chugging down that many pill's overnight.

Rush the Pill Popper.

Limbaugh was using prodigious amounts of the painkillers, according to the documents. In May 2003, a prescription for 50 tablets of Lorcet was filled for Limbaugh at the Zitomer Pharmacy on Madison Avenue in New York. The tablets were to be taken at a rate of two a day, and at that pace the prescription should have lasted 25 days. Three days later, a prescription was filled for Limbaugh at the same pharmacy for another 50 tablets. A third prescription for 96 tablets of Norco was filled about the same time at the Lewis Pharmacy in Palm Beach, according to the court documents.

Last edited:

Do you honestly think Bush stopped drinking? Do you know what Bush did behind closed doors, or what was in all those white house emails that just magically got deleted, which is a violation of the law?

Last edited:
Royal you can't be this blind...

The GOP talking to Steele like that is just like a bunch of racist white folk trying to..urrrr well PUTTING a black man back in his place...

They basically told dude SHUT UP or we will kick you out, in fact they may still just remove him.. mark my words...

We all need to realize..none of these parties have the people at their interest...

The only folk that are dems that honestly want to be a dem are people who think they are for the poor and minority and the only folk that really believe in being a repub are the folk that don't see nothing wrong with what went on during slavery and segregation...

The people of all color that want the best for this country can SEE both sides are fugging the American people royaly!!

Steele was hired for the very reason right winger always complain about, because he was black. He now knows that he is a figure head and where is place really is the republican party. Mr. Step and Fetch it. Do what massa rush wants and all will be happy for him. :lmao:

First Marriage -- Roxy Maxine McNeely:
Roxy was a sales secretary at WHB radio station in Kansas City when she and Rush met. They were married on September 24, 1977 at the Centenary United Methodist Church in Cape Giradeau, Missouri.
Roxy filed for divorce in March 1980 on grounds of incompatibility. Rush and Roxy divorced on July 10, 1980.

Second Marriage -- Michelle Sixta:
Michelle was a college student and a Kansas City Royals stadium usherette when she and Rush met. They were married in 1983 at the Stadium Club.
During Christmas weekend of 1988, Michelle left Rush. Rush and Michelle divorced in 1990.

Third Marriage -- Marta Maranda Fitzgerald:
Marta was a married aerobics instructor from Titusville, Florida, who Rush met on the Internet via Compuserve in 1990. According to the PalmBeachPost.com Marta was "married three times and had a son and daughter before hooking up with Rush."
Marta divorced Tom Fitzgerald in 1992. Marta and Rush were married on May 27, 1994 in Virginia at the home of Justice Clarence Thomas who officiated the ceremony. Guests at the wedding included Mary Matalin, James Carville, and William Bennett.

Rush and Marta reportedly lived in separate houses on adjoining lots while married to one another and were rarely seen together in public. On the air on June 11, 2004 Rush announced his separation from Marta claiming that he asked her for the divorce. Other sources state that Marta was the one who first moved out.

Rush and Marta divorced on December 21, 2004 in Monroe County, Florida. The 22-page divorce settlement was sealed.

According to an October 2006 article in Palmbeachpost.com, since their divorce, Marta Maranda has done well in real estate.

That fat puck knows everything about anything but how to keep a woman. :lol:

Roxy was a sales secretary at WHB radio station in Kansas City when she and Rush met. They were married on September 24, 1977 at the Centenary United Methodist Church in Cape Giradeau, Missouri.
Roxy filed for divorce in March 1980 on grounds of incompatibility. Rush and Roxy divorced on July 10, 1980.

Michelle was a college student and a Kansas City Royals stadium usherette when she and Rush met. They were married in 1983 at the Stadium Club.
During Christmas weekend of 1988, Michelle left Rush. Rush and Michelle divorced in 1990.

Marta was a married aerobics instructor from Titusville, Florida, who Rush met on the Internet via Compuserve in 1990. According to the PalmBeachPost.com Marta was "married three times and had a son and daughter before hooking up with Rush."
Marta divorced Tom Fitzgerald in 1992. Marta and Rush were married on May 27, 1994 in Virginia at the home of Justice Clarence Thomas who officiated the ceremony. Guests at the wedding included Mary Matalin, James Carville, and William Bennett.

Rush and Marta reportedly lived in separate houses on adjoining lots while married to one another and were rarely seen together in public. On the air on June 11, 2004 Rush announced his separation from Marta claiming that he asked her for the divorce. Other sources state that Marta was the one who first moved out.

Rush and Marta divorced on December 21, 2004 in Monroe County, Florida. The 22-page divorce settlement was sealed.

According to an October 2006 article in Palmbeachpost.com, since their divorce, Marta Maranda has done well in real estate.

Which marriage before God did he take seriously?

Now watch RB posts a bible verse and claims that it says God wants man to marry three different women. :lol: & :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Royal you can't be this blind...

The GOP talking to Steele like that is just like a bunch of racist white folk trying to..urrrr well PUTTING a black man back in his place...

They basically told dude SHUT UP or we will kick you out, in fact they may still just remove him.. mark my words...

We all need to realize..none of these parties have the people at their interest...

The only folk that are dems that honestly want to be a dem are people who think they are for the poor and minority and the only folk that really believe in being a repub are the folk that don't see nothing wrong with what went on during slavery and segregation...

The people of all color that want the best for this country can SEE both sides are fugging the American people royaly!!

TRP, I don't align myself with color because black folks will screw you too. In fact, they gladly do it by selling poison in our own hoods and prostituting our women. Did I mention we killing each other?

Am I blind to Repubs who are no good? No! In fact, there are several Repubs who are not worthy to call themselves a Republican. Every time McCain opened his mouth talking about reaching across to Dems, I wanted to reach through the TV and put my hands on him.

What's my point? In no way am I blind to the foolishness in the party. I'm also not blind to the idiots in our own party.

Lastly, I'm not the one denying Rush didn't pop pain killers, however the Dems are denying that Obama is a crackhead and a powder sniffer. People are saying Obama's gay and a couple of his former lovers turned up dead. I hope he used protection because I'd hate to think he has "THE PACKAGE". Maybe that's the reason Obama wouldn't disclose his medical records.........hmmmmm!

Take a look at the video below.

Aftermath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-JTd-8vUdw&feature=channel_page

Last edited:
Now watch RB posts a bible verse and claims that it says God wants man to marry three different women. :lol: & :shame:

When did divorce become the unforgivable sin? In fact, God Himself divorced Israel and will take her back when He returns. Did you not know that God is a divorcee?

When did divorce become the unforgivable sin? In fact, God Himself divorced Israel and will take her back when He returns. Did you not know that God is a divorcee?

C'mon now, Blue.

There was always a remnant in the nation that was faithful to God. He is not a divorcee.

Carry on.

Regards.

People are saying Obama's gay and a couple of his former lovers turned up dead.

And that he’s not born in this country, and that he’s not a citizen, and that he’s a pimp, and that he's a terrorist, and that his mother is a whore, and that he was born in Hawaii, and that he was born in Africa, and that he’s Muslim.

See video:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/49b1426eedb25233/4741e3c5156499a7/79d7a9de/-cpid/1a5f6397ce3b29c2" id="W4727a250e66f972349b1426eedb25233" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/49b1426eedb25233/4741e3c5156499a7/79d7a9de/-cpid/1a5f6397ce3b29c2" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /></object>

I hope he used protection because I'd hate to think he has "THE PACKAGE". Maybe that's the reason Obama wouldn't disclose his medical records.........hmmmmm!

That was John McCain you dumbass

:read:

Last edited:
C'mon now, Blue.

There was always a remnant in the nation that was faithful to God. He is not a divorcee.

Carry on.

Regards.

Would you like for me to post the scripture? Jesus is going to present us a spiritual virgin to God when He returns. God divorced Israel and stated He will not take her back until He and Christ clean house on earth. Does God have a remnant on this earth? Yes, they're called the elect and He depends on them to stand their ground.....they do. You can easily identify them because they're not well liked in the world and neither do they bend over for the world. Read your bible and you'll notice that none of God's leaders were well liked. They were murdered, abused or tortured. Aint nothin changed today!

Last edited:
Am I blind to Repubs who are no good? No! In fact, there are several Repubs who are not worthy to call themselves a Republican. Every time McCain opened his mouth talking about reaching across to Dems, I wanted to reach through the TV and put my hands on him.

What's my point? In no way am I blind to the foolishness in the party. I'm also not blind to the idiots in our own party.

So you don't believe in bipartisanship?

As far as putting your hands on McCain, you sure were signing a different tune during the campaign when he was running against Obama.

Since you're not blind to the idiots in your own party, why don't you name some of the idiots in your own party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back