Good game Bulldogs

Blue Bengal

But you still suck. I am sure Kent is laying in the jacuzzi with a smile on his face. I swear it seems as though everytime he dropped back to pass he got hit. No matter, we said you can't blitz and leave one-on-one coverage and aspect to beat us.

Kent is now MY HERO..... He has to be made of steal. ANYBODY that can take the hits he was taking and stay in the game in a soldier. That was the hardest hitting game I have ever been to. They were trying to KILL Kent. He got hit HARD everyyyy play. I got MUCH respect for him now. I promise KENNEDY wont be able to take that many hard hits.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by DAHILL
I promise KENNEDY wont be able to take that many hard hits.

DAHILL,

What does Kennedy have to do with this?

It never ceases to amaze me how yall somehow manage to bring Bama State into the conversation. Kent lights yall up for 428 yards, and the only thing you can say is "I promise Kennedy wont be able to that that many hard hits". Sad.

Just for the record, Kennedy has played against A&M three times and has only lost ONE. And that ONE was lost by the defense and special teams. But they won't let him down this year.

By the way, I seem to remember Kennedy getting hit pretty hard last year against you guys, and he not only stayed in the game, he threw for 370 yards and four touchdowns.

So before you guys get your minds on Kennedy, you might want to concentrate on Levy and whoever quarterbacks for MoBrown and Miles. You'll get to see Kennedy again in due time.

Back