Good brothers... haircut prices.

Lenard

I paid mf'n $40 for a mf'n bald fade yesterday. I ain't tip shit after dude in that Spanish based shop said $40.

My barber over the last 6-7 years went to jail last month behind some of his stupid bullshat and so, here I am. Looking like a damned bougar bear w/ my wolf (my beard) looking crazy as hell.

What are the prices where y'all located mane?! I'm game to commute back to the dfw to get a good haircut for a great price in the metroplex.

I paid mf'n $40 for a mf'n bald fade yesterday. I ain't tip shit after dude in that Spanish based shop said $40.

My barber over the last 6-7 years went to jail last month behind some of his stupid bullshat and so, here I am. Looking like a damned bougar bear w/ my wolf (my beard) looking crazy as hell.

What are the prices where y'all located mane?! I'm game to commute back to the dfw to get a good haircut for a great price in the metroplex.
I pay $45 for a fade and beard trim. I pay $40 for my son. That's for the shop that I go to in Bowie, MD. Some places charge $50 or more. I usually give my female barber $110 each time we get a cut. We go every other Saturday.

Back