Good battles you didn’t expect

You didn't know about KSU? They've on a ride for a few seasons now. They also performed very well vs Jackson St in the circle city classic their show was entertaining.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You didn't know about KSU? They've on a ride for a few seasons now. They also performed very well vs Jackson St in the circle city classic their show was entertaining.

Nope..I knew they were SIAC, but I didnt know if they traveled or if other schools traveled to them. My little brother goes to Fort Valley, and I went down there a couple years back when they hosted KSU, but the band didnt come.

They have a strong sound for their size. The SIAC is a sneaky good band conference with them, Miles, Fort Valley and Albany State. I wish CAU and Morehouse had strong bands.

The AUC bands had a good run in the 70's-90's. For one tuition is to high because they're private schools. They also don't give out scholarships like they did back in those days either

The AUC bands had a good run in the 70's-90's. For one tuition is to high because they're private schools. They also don't give out scholarships like they did back in those days either

I know for a fact that CAU uses/used high school kids & people who aren’t even enrolled in their school to march in their band, & they’re still small

Back