Glad to Be Back Among HBCU Football Fans!

Hated that Onnidan shut down. I liked reading that board.

You should also register on Meacfanszone
if you haven’t already. I think there’s a couple posters from Onnidan there.

Hated that Onnidan shut down. I liked reading that board.

You should also register on Meacfanszone
if you haven’t already. I think there’s a couple posters from Onnidan there.
THANX FOR THE INFO!
WILL DO AS YOU HAVE SUGGESTED. I TOO HAVE MISSED ONNIDAN. I WAS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM SINCE 2020, BUT NEVER SPENT ANY SIGNIFICANT TIME HERE. THIS WILL NOW BE MY HOME FOR ALL THINGS HBCU-SPORTS RELATED AND POLITICAL DISCOURSE.

Welcome!! As long as you don't bring oldsport with you. 🤣
FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION HIM. IMMEDIATELY AFTER REJOINING THIS FORUM, I LOOKED FOR HIM. COULDN'T FIND HIM SO THAT IS A GOOD THING. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE UPCOMING COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON, ALREADY.

GONNA SPEND TODAY GETTING AS FAMILIAR WITH THIS FORUM AS POSSIBLE. IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR I NEED TO KNOW OR LOOK FOR?

Onnidan, wow...

I had not given thought about that site in a good minute. I had to have found that site around 97 right before I learned of the SWACPage. I had two accounts/names, one for AAMU and the other for my other HBCU school.

More #randomthoughts ...it seemed like facebook and extended social media around 2000 really changed everything cause I remember venturing the MEACFANS Page which became MEACFanzone and what not. I met some cool peeps from over there as well.

A reminder for myself as I get older in life, no matter how solid things may seem at the moment, everything evolves....

I was Grambling '93 on Onnidan. Glad to have you aboard.
THANX KIM! I TOOK LAST SEASON OFF IN MOURNING FOR THE OLD ONNIDAN. THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN MY HBCU 'FOOTBALL JONES' STARTS ACTING UP, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HBCUSPORTS.COM A LOOK. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 2024 SEASON TO START. THINGS ARE DEFINITELY LOOKING UP FOR THE MSU BEARS WITH A SOLID AND IMPROVED 4-6 RECORD, LAST SEASON. WILL TRY AND GET BACK HOME IN LATE SUMMER TO DO A PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF THE BSU BULLDOGS. 😁

Last edited:
THANX KIM! I TOOK LAST SEASON OFF IN MOURNING FOR THE OLD ONNIDAN. THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN MY 'FOOTBALL JONES' STARTS ACTING UP SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HBCUSPORTS.COM A LOOK. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 2024 SEASON TO START. THINGS ARE DEFINITELY LOOKING UP FOR THE MSU BEARS WITH A SOLID AND IMPROVED 4-6 RECORD, LAST SEASON. WILL TRY AND GET BACK HOME IN LATE SUMMER TO DO A PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF THE BSU BULLDOGS. 😁
Not a lot of D2 talk goes on here, so I could use the assistance.

I am an ex-Onnidan poster. Will others like me please identify themselves?
Wassup, dude. This is my cuzzins's house that I frequently visited and have for as long as I was on Onnidan and MeacFans Zone ;) Welcome to THEE SWAC!!!!!

Guess we will meet up at the Magic City Classic, eh? :cool: 😊

Reactions: J C

THANX FOR THE INFO!
WILL DO AS YOU HAVE SUGGESTED. I TOO HAVE MISSED ONNIDAN. I WAS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM SINCE 2020, BUT NEVER SPENT ANY SIGNIFICANT TIME HERE. THIS WILL NOW BE MY HOME FOR ALL THINGS HBCU-SPORTS RELATED AND POLITICAL DISCOURSE.
Anytime you come in here, don't take anything personal and leave your feelings at the door. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Welcome and turn off your CAPS LOCK on your keyboard

CIAA-FAN, check with MilesBear1, he, Bison4Life, J1908, Jaimac and a few others
started a group chat or text or something, for some of the old faithful Onnidan posters.
;)

Welcome to the home of the champions,” FAMU”. We are talked about, lied on, scorned, but we are still the champs. If we don’t win, we usually are playing for championships in most conference sports, men and women.👍🏽

Back