Getting Caught Hitting Puddin

The Founder

So my cousin is 55 and messing with a 50 year old. She has three kids, 23 year old girl and twin boys that are 19.

Well my cousin is a NUPE and her sons want to be NUPES. Here comes the clincher…..my cousin was hittin the puddin. They had the music on and didn’t hear the two boys. Kinfolk said he was hitting her doggy style and she had on a Kappa shirt.

He doesn’t know how long those boys were at the door but one fainted. He said the other one stood there like WTF WTH…then he screamed out in a crying voice “get off my mommaaaaaaaa.”

Kinfolk said he was giving her the BITNESS!!!!

So my cousin is 55 and messing with a 50 year old. She has three kids, 23 year old girl and twin boys that are 19.

Well my cousin is a NUPE and her sons want to be NUPES. Here comes the clincher…..my cousin was hittin the puddin. They had the music on and didn’t hear the two boys. Kinfolk said he was hitting her doggy style and she had on a Kappa shirt.

He doesn’t know how long those boys were at the door but one fainted. He said the other one stood there like WTF WTH…then he screamed out in a crying voice “get off my mommaaaaaaaa.”

What the hell? I guess that's how you Nupes do? Probably pillow talk and tell all your frat secrets. lol

The kids doing too much at 19. By 19, you having sex too more than likely. Lord knows I wouldnt want to walk in on my moms but I am not standing at the door if I do, I am probably walking out and going for a long drive or walk around the park

The kid that fainted got me….LMAO!!!! NUPE said he was handling momma

Fainted...LOL

Fainting and screaming? They shole aint Alpha material! 😅
And what dude in any frat lets a woman or non-member wear his paraphernalia?

Man lemme tell ya….I wasn’t mad at those two cats for fairing etc….imagine a ninja who not your dad giving your momma the business and you are old enough to give a woman the business.

As far the shirt…man it gets wild with NUPES. Man one time I fugged around and had chicks on backwards like I had pistols.

One time I ended with a fat chick’s draws on my head like a bonnet.

Back