Georgia Tech -- number one producer of engineering degrees to Blacks

GSupe,
There was a nice article bout this in the AJC a couple of weeks ago.

Kudos to Tech, even though the sports program is sorry as L.!!!!!!

MH, you read it first on the SP ---the Jackets will win the national championship. You will become a follower once we get in Bowden's @$$ on 9/15. We ready!

TECH IS ALL WASHED UP !!!

You guys will be lucky to finish Top 25 this year...

:D

I'm sorry, this is the Round Table Discussion....

Congrats GT-eezy !!

phat,

Can you believe those losers over there at Yeck are actually talking national championship???? Talking bout this is the year that they will beat FSU and win the ACC. :emlaugh:

oh damn, i forgot too... this is the Round Table

Yeah, I've heard great things about Tech's engineering programs.

LOL!

How are Cole-Bloated boys doing? Phat, I hear K-State is still scoring in the Cotton Bowl against the Dolls, I mean Vols. MH, are the war beagles still in the SEC.

If we don't win the National CHampionship, we will win the ACC. FSU will have nothing for us this time. We have been in that arse for the past two years. It's time. (Where's that fight song??))

Y'all get y'all arses over to the Smack Board with all this foolishness.

*<font size=1>knowing damn well Ga. Tech ain't gone beat FSU</font>*

Originally posted by Tigerpride
FSU will have nothing for us this time. We have been in that arse for the past two years.
TP GSupe,

I remember that game against FSU last year. Yeck did pretty good, especially that QB Jermaine Crenshaw. He had a lot of moves that FSU couldn't figure out. Yeck really should have kept him in the game. I heard he transferred. I wonder what school was lucky enough to pick him up. hmmmm.........
Whoever it is got a damn good athlete!!!!!
;) ;) LOL

btw, look for Yeck to have a Buffalo-like performance against FSU.

Back