Former USC football player arrested for alleged role in COVID fraud scheme

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I hate the fact they trying to tie JSU into this mess! It clearly says while he was at USC when this happened.
Yeah, of course, "they" are going to find any piece of dirt and attach it to Coach Prime. Now that he has landed Mr. Hunter. Typical. I hope that Coach Prime will speak up to make this clear. Gotta play that game now!

I hate the fact they trying to tie JSU into this mess! It clearly says while he was at USC when this happened.

The fella from grambling can’t read. They say black people don’t read. He put THREE exclamatory punctuations behind JSU…. that alone let’s you know where he’s coming from lol

Also, there’s a thread on this already. But he was so eager and thought he had some breaking/damaging news on JSU. 🙁

Yeah, of course, "they" are going to find any piece of dirt and attach it to Coach Prime. Now that he has landed Mr. Hunter. Typical. I hope that Coach Prime will speak up to make this clear. Gotta play that game now!

, you are “They” lol da fuck. Don’t scale back now cause you’re not getting the response you were living for.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fella from grambling can’t read. They say black people don’t read. He put THREE exclamatory punctuations behind JSU…. that alone let’s you know where he’s coming from lol

Also, there’s a thread on this already. But he was so eager and thought he had some breaking/damaging news on JSU. 🙁
Dude, the alert was sent to me. I'm not hating on you. Get out of your feelings. Don't make me go there on y'all.

Facts lol
@Fiyah merge this into the thread already open

, you are “They” lol da fuck. Don’t scale back now cause you’re not getting the response you were living for.
Really N---a? Ok, I'll mind my Grambling Business and let whatever happens to you, good or bad, happen to you. "N---as" SMH You try to help them and now all of a sudden, they all "high and mighty" and can't be told anything. PatsNation80 clearly said that "they" are trying to attach J-State to some BS! And your country Mississippi takin' it personal. Sad!

Facts lol
@Fiyah merge this into the thread already open

Some folks just like to post without even reading to see if it's been posted.

School College GIF by ROC van Flevoland

I hope Prime and J-State addresses this fast to allow the momentum of the positive strides the program has made with a SWAC title.

We are part of the same cloth as a HBCU family. That ESPN has a very negative connotation. You do not read about this occurring at USC (with its infinite resources) until the sixth paragraph. It feels personal and a direct attack to the Hunter signing.

Last edited:
I hope Prine and J-State addresses this fast to allow the momentum of the positive strides the program has made with a SWAC title.

We are part of the same cloth as a HBCU family. That ESPN has a very negative connotation. You do not read about this occurring at USC (with its infinite resources) until the sixth paragraph. It feels personal and a direct attack to the Hunter signing.
Thanks GSUper. We're all affected by this negative spin that's trying to be put out there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL yeah I just got a text from an old neighbor . I'm like dude, read the article. While he was at USC. DId he even play much with us? I don't remember hearing his name much.

I hope Prine and J-State addresses this fast to allow the momentum of the positive strides the program has made with a SWAC title.

No need to address it. Moving on

No need to address it. Moving on
It's not about JSU addressing it.

It's about what other baggage that player might bring due to this.

Now the question will be did JSU do it's proper research on this place to make sure whatever he was telling them was the truth.

Don't THINK they are not looking for cracks due to the Hunter signing.

It's not about JSU addressing it.

It's about what other baggage that player might bring due to this.

Now the question will be did JSU do it's proper research on this place to make sure whatever he was telling them was the truth.

Don't THINK they are not looking for cracks due to the Hunter signing.

JSU ain't the feds lol. We vetted his situation at the time and at that time it didn't look as serious.

Some will not like my opinion on this but here goes:

These athletes are broke. So many of them come from homes that are in poverty. The boosters and coaches secretly promise them things that never come to fruition. So how are you going to eat….how do you feed your improvised family when the promises are not made true?

This is one of the reasons that players need to be paid.

Back