Former ASU QB arrested at club

Re: Former ASU QB, Tavaris Jackson, arrested at club

1979 said:
Former Alabama State quarterback Tarvaris Jackson was arrested early Friday morning for disorderly conduct, according to a report filed by the Montgomery Police Department.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060318/SPORTS/603180350/1002

Chill out young brotha... It might seem difficult, but you are not in a position to be clubing right about now. It's not aways fair, but you are an easy target for an altercation with drunk bar patrons or someone just out to get in your grill. The article doesn't give details, but I've seen too many past cases where some guy who has too many drinks starts drama with a "celebrity".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

MikeBigg said:
Chill out young brotha... It might seem difficult, but you are not in a position to be clubing right about now. It's not aways fair, but you are an easy target for an altercation with drunk bar patrons or someone just out to get in your grill. The article doesn't give details, but I've seen too many past cases where some guy who has too many drinks starts drama with a "celebrity".

That's true...........TJ has too much potential to put himself in precarious situations. And, we are all familiar with the crab in the barrell syndrome.........The boy better recognize that it is not simply a cliche'.

JROCK said:
That's true...........TJ has too much potential to put himself in precarious situations. And, we are all familiar with the crab in the barrell syndrome.........The boy better recognize that it is not simply a cliche'.

Former Howard qb Ted White is a personal friend. We talked about this type thing two weeks ago... He commented that he realized early that he couldn't hang out anymore. Said that when guys from his youth start talking about football, there is always some guys who says "I was just as good as you..."
Ted says he always tell them, oh yeah man. I know some guys in the league now who remind me of how you used to play.

MikeBigg said:
Ted says he always tell them, oh yeah man. I know some guys in the league now who remind me of how you used to play.

:lmao:

had a workout w/ the vikings earlier that day. was probably just trying to celebrate a little, chill out and I can only imagine it got a little out of hand. gotta weigh the risk vs. the benefit. not worth it to be out there.

major095 said:
had a workout w/ the vikings earlier that day. was probably just trying to celebrate a little, chill out and I can only imagine it got a little out of hand. gotta weigh the risk vs. the benefit. not worth it to be out there.

TJ is great youngman and I think he will learn from this unfortunate situation!

Back