• Alcorn (Kervorkianism)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A&M (4wins in 2 seasons)

• Bama State (Spread the Jelly)

• Total voters

MikeBigg

This thread is intended for those persons whose school won last year's SWAC Football Championship. For the Comprehension Challenged -Nozy Azz Folk from Lazarus University of Jackson, Mediocre Mechanical of Alabama, PipeDream State, SUcksWell University, Charmin State and all others, this means the Mighty Cartel Members representing GREATNESS, aka THE ICON!

My question that I pose to you is relatively simple. Who would you prefer to meet in the SCG this season? Would you prefer to face MSVU, so that we can proudly state that we have defeated all conference foes! Or, would you prefer to face Lazarus University (The walking dead), Kervorkian Univ of Lorman, Mediocre Mechanical, or PipeDream Univ. and inflict upon them a double azz whipping?

On the one hand, I would prefer Valley so that our PERFECT season would be PERFECT. However, I would take great satisfaction in beating Lazarus's azz twice in the same season.
Realistically, we stand a better chance of facing Valley! We all know that Hughes has as much chance of leading Lazarus to the championship as The Nation of Islam has of catering Trent Lott's Christmas Party!

Big Mike, just have some long neck Bud and by chance some long neck Lone Star on the 7th of Sep.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back