The Founder
Well-Known Member
This ninja a glorified position coach!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lawd...This ninja a glorified position coach!!!!
Sounds familiar?Lawd...
CD's sTu days are numbered.Sounds familiar?
Uhh, Bruh, I would be quiet if I were you. I will admit that Grambling has some problems winning games, but beating J-State ain't one.Another year where you season ended at the State fair classic.
That's your superbowl now cause you aint going to the SCG or the Celebration bowl !!Uhh, Bruh, I would be quiet if I were you. I will admit that Grambling has some problems winning games, but beating J-State ain't one.
From one TigerIn all my years of being a die-hard Grambling football fan and alum, I never thought the day would come when I would say to myself, "I can't wait until basketball season comes."
Damn you PV!![]()
So does this mean you admit that J-State is Grambling's Superbowl hoe? I'm just looking for clarity.That's your superbowl now cause you aint going to the SCG or the Celebration bowl !!
No Kenn Rashad. For clarity, It means ya’ll have been a disappointment for nearly a decade and the brand is turning small time. To sit here in that span of time and lose state fair classics consistently as of late, be 0-3 to THIS version of Alcorn, and have a losing streak at the bayou classic to bad SU teams is beneath the G.So does this mean you admit that J-State is Grambling's Superbowl hoe? I'm just looking for clarity.
Diabolical!!! LOLUhh, Bruh, I would be quiet if I were you. I will admit that Grambling has some problems winning games, but beating J-State ain't one.
I'll consider it if you call me "DADDY"No Kenn Rashad. For clarity, It means ya’ll have been a disappointment for nearly a decade and the brand is turning small time. To sit here in that span of time and lose state fair classics consistently as of late, be 0-3 to THIS version of Alcorn, and have a losing streak at the bayou classic to bad SU teams is beneath the G.
Beating us is like your free Viagra, You get your Groove back for three hours beating thee before you go soft losing to 2-10 SUcks. Now, go and write about that !
“Damn GSU, look at ya! , feening for validation like a crack head Harlett ready to give it up for her next fix. Joe Jackson state don’t raise no tricks ! Now Er, Michael Gambling hit that two step to the bottom of the SWAC west right before Joe Jackson take his belt off..”I'll consider it if you call me "DADDY"
Come on, Bruh. Say it with me, "GRAMBLING is J-State's DADDY"