Filthy Humans

BT...my son

You and them damn stats again. You did not answer Get Readys Elon question. Did your stats help you beat Howard?

McKissic got lose on his first carry for an 80 yard TD. For the rest of the game he averaged 2 yards per carry. I keep telling you that stats are usually deceiving.

Mr. SWAC or whatever your name is or has been... Get Ready is all knowledgable. Get Ready has forgotten more things thatn you know.

Mr. Draws

From what Get Ready has heard....you cant give them thangs you call women away with a coupon.

Can Get Ready get some more questions.....and try to make them hard.

Who do you say I is?

U da baddest!! Sho nuff
U da smartest!! Sho nuff
U da greatest!! Sho nuff

U are the Supreme ruler and I pay homage to you!!

Now for my questions sir, if it pleases you....

First, could you apologize for the D2 MBC TV schedule?

2. Will Rudy be hocking shirts outside the SCG that were overordered by the SWAC office?

3. Will JSU set the attendance record in the GA Dome?

4. Will JSU take it's undefeated record into the SCG or go back to the playoff and win a nat'l championship, thus giving a Bama school a chance to back into the SCG two years straight?

5. Will TSU schedule Tougaloo next year if they get a team?

That's all for now O Great and Intelligent One. Yes sir I'll show myself out.......

ALL HAIL THE LEA-DER!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bengal E
5. Will TSU schedule Tougaloo next year if they get a team?

whipple.jpg

<font size=5> Did someone say <font size=1>tissue</font> schedule Tougaloo???</font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Leader

With the Pro scouts being all over JSU trying to get a glimpse at Story and TC, Will my seat be safe in 2001 If I tip to the bathroom?

The leader

Oh Illustrious wise intelligent one.........

Will you apologize for me having the keen insight to sense hippocracy the next time the BAMA's cry foul? :rolleyes:

Will you give 0-7 the wisdom to understand that HBCU's can recruit all-state athletes of color?

Will JSU and Southern bring the SWAC back to it's former glory by selling out Legion Field in the SWAC championship.

And finally, will Shiesty Dog ever find his way back to Hicksville from the deserted island he fled to :cool:

Its been a long time, I shouldna left you
Without some strong smack to step to
Think of how many weak stuff you read thru
Times up, sorry I kept you.

Actually I had to go check out some of the JSU recruits in the MS allstar game.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Leader

With the Pro scouts being all over JSU trying to get a glimpse at Story and TC, Will my seat be safe in 2001 If I tip to the bathroom?

JST....please dont leave your seat...you will miss a TD or two if you do. In my infinite wisdom, I would advise you to take one of these with you.

pic_y2k_assembly.gif

Bengal E

You are so inquisitive and you seek knowlegde that only Get Ready can provide. Get Ready shall not let you down.

TSU will not schedule the Loo next year. Dont be ludicrous. But Thomas did bump into Pete Richardson in an Ohio airport as they are begging Central State to be their first opponent.

JSU will take an undefeated record into the SCG....it would be nice to go win a national championship, but Rudy fixed it so he could pocket all the profits, robbing us of our prophetic destiny to be national champs.

Not only will JSU set the Ga Dome record, but we will also set the National IAA record again. Atlanta hasnt been the same since we left. The reason the HB failed is because JSU never played in it and had to let a lesser team go in our place twice. When the second place team in a conference that doesnt generate the type of excitement that JSU does, you get a lack of interest and unfortunately failure. We are going to show them why Chicago and Memphis locks us up contractually for 5 years at a time. No other HBCU can do this, NO NOT ONE.

Please dont ask Get Ready me questions about Rudy. Get Ready doesnt dabble in sin.

Get Ready has spoken

MM, my protical son...douest though return to the flock? Somebody go kill the fattest calf.

Please give up on 0-7. Even Get Ready cant help them, they knowest not what they do.

Get Ready tries to prophesize on on this board, but they wont listen to me. Get Ready knows somebody else who had that problem. Get Ready started a thread long before the SCG last year asking whether or not JSU and SU could save the SWAC from itself. Being that Get Ready went to a school that taught Get Ready a little about consumer behavior, he knew that there was only one and one half schools in the SWAC that can attract local interest. No other HBCU can attract a crowd like JSU. The proof has apparent when Get Ready walked into an empty Legion Field 30 minutes before kickoff last December. It looked like a Ray J concert.

The weeping will only endure thru the night, as JSU will rise in the morning.

Please dont look to the Hill, there is no help for the SWAC coming from there.

Get Ready has spoken

Originally posted by Get Ready
Mr. SWAC or whatever your name is or has been... Get Ready is all knowledgable. Get Ready has forgotten more things thatn you know.
Mister "high and mighty", I am not who you would like to think I am. I am not the "the band fan" aka "the banned fan" aka "THE SWAC", etc. etc. etc. I have, nor ever will change my name. I will not get ran off the boards like most of those soft skinned fellows. No, no because I am Mr. SWAC, and I run with the #1 Smack organization on this board. Non other than the DPGs of AAMU (you know that school who has been stealing your thunder and lightning). :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh: ............................ *cough* *cough* sorry:goodbad: I won't do that again.

Well let me get to it. Mister Ready(Almighty), will you make JROCK apologize for putting that Lindsey's preseason poll in the Sports forum?

Back