Federal embezzlement charges filed against Nathan Haymer

hey! guess what.
I found out it's a book that I won't be reading. Haymer is a liar and anybody believe him is a big liar too. I heard on YouTube by someone who read the book he claimed he attempted to steal money to give back to the band which is a good and convenient lie. All you gotta do is look at this IG to know this man is very materialistic and love attention and was only using those kids to get both.

I found out it's a book that I won't be reading. Haymer is a liar and anybody believe him is a big liar too. I heard on YouTube by someone who read the book he claimed he attempted to steal money to give back to the band which is a good and convenient lie. All you gotta do is look at this IG to know this man is very materialistic and love attention and was only using those kids to get both.

well you're giving him all the attention he wants because i would've never even known he has a book out if it wasn't for you. you must have a hard on for they guy or something. i don't pay that much attention to him but due to you bringing it to our attention that he has a book out i decided to buy the book because i'm low on my moth's new reading material. the mistakes he made with the finances and how he committed fraud he owed up to in vivid detail in the book. since you seem to be infatuated with the guy you should give the book a read. you might be surprised.

Last edited:
Can anyone break down major points from the book

I’m on chapter 27…but so far he talked about how the “SU Elite” were out to get him. He says he only took money in his name to pay for his staff & things the band needed. He also said some unflattering words about Lawrence Jackson & Taylor (the new SU BD). Taylor always seemed like a cool dude so idk what to make of the book. It’s one man’s word vs another.

I just finished the book. I don’t know any of these people personally, but I just have a hunch Haymer is full of it. Nothing he said about Taylor or Jackson in the book seems true

I just finished the book. I don’t know any of these people personally, but I just have a hunch Haymer is full of it. Nothing he said about Taylor or Jackson in the book seems true

it seems like he wanted Jackson to look out for him more than Jackson did. If those people are as messy as Hamer made them out to be then I don't blame Jackson for not getting himself mixed up in that mess. Now the things he has to say about Taylor, 1704091936626.png. At first he paints a picture of Taylor as being uncertain of his abilities and as someone who needs reassurance that he can get the job done. Once he receives that reassurance then usually things work of well for him in the end and his abilities come through. All that other stuff 1704092156996.png? Wasn't a good look for Taylor.

From what I read some of the things that he claims MIGHT have some truth to it. Southern University politics is very messy. It's a Microcosm of Louisiana politics.

Bruh.. Mr Jackson wasnt gonna take up for him because he aint wanna talk about his own kick backs! LOL This schitt didnt start with Haymer.

Back