FCS Realignment

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Also, the quality of teams in the CAA has gone down because of move ups to the FBS. I think with the FCS some conferences are going to go the opposite of what the FBS is doing and that is focusing on quality rather than quantity.

I think 12 football schools is what the MEAC is trying to get too, but they are going to have to do something business wise because at this rate of just offerting no conferance fees and schools having to take a cut in conferance payout for each new team added is not sustainable.

It's called PWI flight, because of the new people in the neighborhood. Delaware left for the same reason.
Richmond was just a member in football anyway and it will be interesting to see the money side of the move to the new conference.

Delware used the HBCUs in the conferance to get donors to come up with the money for them to go FBS, as I notice that they did not mention any of the PWIs in the CAA that had low attedance when playing them.

Richmond was just a member in football anyway and it will be interesting to see the money side of the move to the new conference.

Delware used the HBCUs in the conferance to get donors to come up with the money for them to go FBS, as I notice that they did not mention any of the PWIs in the CAA that had low attedance when playing them.
Richmond went to a weaker football conference overall, however Hampton and A&T keep joining unstable conferences. The MEAC is currently more stable than the Big South and the defunct name wise Colonial Athletic Association

Richmond went to a weaker football conference overall, however Hampton and A&T keep joining unstable conferences. The MEAC is currently more stable than the Big South and the defunct name wise Colonial Athletic Association

We tried to tell them this almost FIVE years ago but something about that ice cold water from their fountains. They'd rather be stop gaps for PWI conferences than build with the MEAC.

Back