Favorite pets: dogs rule, cats, et al suck.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
I have been keeping my sister's cat, Hannibal, until she moves into a house. I'm gonna tell you right now; cats are WORTHLESS. All deez mugz do is lay around, sleep, eat, drink, $hit, piss and blow chunks of slimmy fur balls!:mad:

One night I had just got out of the shower and was drying off. I heard something that sounded like someone was in my house! I was like (to myself,,), "what da he-- is that?!". I went out into the hall and dude was gagging worse than one of my boys after too much to drink! Next thing I know, dude is like blowing a clump of hair out of his hole and out of breath; (,, i kinda felt sorry for ole boy because THAT is not a good feeling,, if you get my drift,, ;) ) . I finally could relate to the Ren & Stimpy scenes and was cracking up at the same time.

He quickly recovered and then was scratching to cover it up. Props to him for at least doing that. Other than that though, cats are totally useless! They don't bark, they can't attack or bite an intruder and be taken seriously; all they do is lay around with a "Heifcliff" attitude shedding hair all over the freaking place.

Now dogs on the other hand,,, you can sport them at the park, they be protecting their territory no matter what the threat, they show a wide range of emotion, they like to interact with humans, I mean,,,,, dogs are the ultimate pet "suck-ups"! I bet the other pets hate them! True, there is the customary trial period when they may take a dump on the carpet and/or a leak, but after they are house broken, they're straight.

Anybody wanna adopt a cat?!:D

LOL. You need to brush Hannibal for hairball and sheading control. Cats are graceful, has dignity, don't step and fetch, do not allow themselves to be pulled around on a leash, photogenic (never see them posing with their tongues hanging), and quite pleasant if not provoked.

Rabbits Too!!! (my NIBBLES and MINI are the greatest!!). Also have a LAB puppy (BUDDY). He is SOOOOOOO Adorable!!!!!!!!

Brushing attempts futile, cats get punked too much.

Everytime I attempt to groom this mug, he won't let me. :mad: He's always scratching and biting! :confused: The only person he lets groom him is my sister and even when she does, she gets scratched and maybe bitten every now and then!:eek: Yet when I come in from work he comes over and be purring and rubbing up against my leg & such.:rolleyes: I been thinking about gearing up in my field jacket with some leather gloves and overpowering his lil butt.:p

We grew up with boxers and they were a kids dream.:) I mean,, you could ride them like a horse, punch them, pinch em, put em in headlocks and they would do anything but slobber all over the place.:D They were great. (They used to kill cats for sport; :eek: ,, hate it when that happens.) One of our boxers used to follow us everywhere we went as kids. It would follow us up the street to the schoolhouse (for them "happy meal" summer lunch programs,,, yall don't know nuttin' bout dat,,, :emlaugh: ) and remain outside the door until we were ready to go. Kids would play with it and it would not bother anyone unless they threatened us.:cool:

You just can't do that with cats. Cats will be walking around outside and get punked by a gang of mocking birds!:D That is totally unacceptable; how deez mugz gone let mocking birds punk them?! (,, props to mocking birds and blue-Js doe; those birds will attack and harrass anything that comes into their territory and/or poses a threat to their young:flamethro Ever notice how they harrass crows, hawks, owls,, birds much bigger than them? They are just straight up bad-arses.)

Bout the only thing cats do good is use that litter box,, which i still have to clean & empty. :) that's pretty cool; other than that,,, man, give me Fito every time.:D :bawling:

This is what you do. Get you 2 tiger striped pitbulls and put them in your front yard. Then just leave your front door open. When the cat runs outside.......problem solved.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Keep the cats (four legged)! I'm a dog man myself. Used to like Rotts, but now it's nuthing but dem gangsta azz pitbulls for me.

Had a real kickazz 5month old male that 'turned on' at 4months. My son was overzealous and was taking him around showing him off. Just when I got his azz strait (made him stop taking him out and put him on the chain), somebody came while we were oot and took that mugg!

I'm about to buy a double inbred ***** from my barber. She will not be rolling...but will be putting out gangsta azz futha muckas all over BR.

Boy, you are str8 stupid...

You got me ROTDFLOMA! I was having a sorry azz day until I read this thread. Bartram, you have made this brothers day. Thanks man. I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you, but you are alright with me.

Thanks again. :) :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling:

Originally posted by unknown1
This is what you do. Get you 2 tiger striped pitbulls and put them in your front yard. Then just leave your front door open. When the cat runs outside.......problem solved.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

My cat is a housecat in every sense of the word and only goes outside in a carrier. Therefore, the two tiger striped pitbulls can only bark as Tyesha views them from the comfort of a window.

On pet taxis, pitbulls and hair.

Yeah but LMBH, first thing you gonna do when dem pitbulls come at you is drop the pet taxi and run!:eek: (,,, or at least I would hope so; I wouldn't want you to just stand there like that dog catcher lady did on that one documentary where the big fat white woman let her pitbull loose on her :splat: . anybody remember seeing that?! man,,, DAT,, was brutal!:( ) ,,, and then dem pitbulls gone tear through the pet taxi like its a paper bag.:confused:

AAMU Big D, just stuff that you be thinking about from time to time that you just have to say to someone,, "did you ever,,," or "has this every happened to you?". :p Animals/pets kill me! I grew up with them (and want my kids to do the same) and they have always provide much comedy. Admittedly, I used to really hate cats and wanted nothing to do with them until my sister got this clown. I can tolerate them now, but I gotta go with "man's best friend"!:D

"Keep the cats (four legged)! "
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: uh-yeah, let's make sure we add that amendment to the dog decree!:D

Now one question I always wondered about MikeBigg since you are very familiar with pitbulls; if a pitbull got in a fight with the following, who would win???:eek: (man, I'd love to see a pitBULLY run into one of these!:mad: )

A bobcat
A hyiena
A wild boar (or mother warthog with young piglets:D bet the cats would be sitting back cheering like crazy as two of their cousins exact revenge on their K-9 nemesii!:emlaugh: )

BluBlood,,, man, DUDE!:( the hair is probably the worse thing!:bawling: The push vacuum won't get much of the hair up, I have to use the vacuum with the hose and crawl around on my knees to get it all!:redhot: I'd rather scoop da poop than be at work pulling hair off my clothes and out of my mouth!:rolleyes: (please don't ask how I end up with ca,, uh, feline hair, in my mouth. :eek: it's one of dem real long hair type felines:eek: )

Pictures of da cat.

Yo, cat pics. This is the mug i'm talking about!:D See attachment. (PS,,,,, it's all good,,, it's REALLY a feline pic, ha, ha,:p )

Well, my avatar says it all!!!

And in case anyone has been wondering, <b>those are puppies!!!</b> Rotts aren't considered grown until they are 2 years old. Those two are a year and a half!!!

The best cat is a dead cat served at your local Chinese resturant!!!!!! The four legged one of course!!!:D

I hope SweetNupe doesn't read this!!!!Lol!!!!!

Dang....

That cat looks pissed off!!! If a cat could backhand somebody, I think this one would.

"What da He-- you lookin' at? You betta get ya Pitbull lookin' azz from out ma face, fool! Eastside of da Livin' Room Fool!" :D

Ya Know?! & why Dey Always Be Lookin' at You?!

Ey,,,,, Dtown,,,, das juss du way dat mug been every since sis had him. I don't know. I thought it had something to do with the type cat he is.:confused: I have no clue.

Man,,, ANTROY,,,,, AAAAAAAAARG! :bawling: Hannibal would be an appetizer for those brewts!:( Those look like some tuff customers. I would hate to be (like when I was a kid and you be riding your bike down the wrong road) caught on my bike with those mugz off the leash and in a car/bike chasing mood!:(

MACBFAC,,,,,, :D :D :D :p :p :p ey,,, i'm a huge chineese/japaneese/thai food fan,,,, welp, all i can say is dey sho taste good with plenty of soy sauce!:D

AAMU,,,, das why I nickname dude Heifcliff (or Garfield); dude's a "sour puss" all the FREAKING time!:rolleyes: ,,,, and then,, DIS mug always post up in my computer room or where ever i'm stationary,,,, AND BE JUST SITTING THERE STAIRING AT ME!!:redhot: I'm like,,,,, "what?! WHAT???!! WHAT THE HE-- YOU LOOKIN AT?!!:xeye:"

You know, for some reason dude CAN'T STAND getting wet and when I found that out, IT WAS OVER!!:D ,, so any time he be doing something that irritates me,,, I SIMPLY SKEET HIS ARSE WIT A WATER BOTTLE!!:D He shoots around the corner and dissappears under my bed or in a secluded part of the apartment!:rolleyes: lol!!

Back