Favorite Good times episode

It's hard to pinpoint one espisode, because there were so many, but if I had to chose one, it was the "Black Jesus" episode. Everytime James says, "whew, we got us a roll BJ!" my side hurts with laughter.

After that one, pretty much any episode that Sweet Daddy Williams was a part of was funny, and probably my 2nd favorite episode was the one when Bad News threatened JJ to not give SDW his blood so SD would die. "JJ meet Roscoe, Roscoe meet JJ."

Honorable Mention Episodes:

JJ gets VD
JJ gets shot
JJ sleeps with a married woman
JJ is a drug dealer
James finds the stolen money from the hold up of Borgan's Meat Market
Gerty eats dog food
JJ paints Savannah Morgan
JJ's in love with a junkie
Bookman gets his GED
Michael joins a gang

Let me stop, too many to name.

NICE

Favorite one...When Michael had one of his friends spend the night and refused to do his homework and James took the friend in the back room and tore his butt up.

Honorable Mentioned...

When Ron Glass plays the blind encyclopedia salesman that hustles them.

Mine was when Fishbone died, well they thought he was dead.

He dressed up as a woman and weaping Mona told her to hush this was her funeral. :lol:

Anyways, When they discovered Fishbone was still alive, he gave a speach and he told them "I thought you loved me." Thelma said "I love you Fishbone." and he said those famous lines "I hear one, little voice, in the wind."

Classic.

Gerty eats dogfood was in my top 5 episodes, followed by:

Thelma's Wedding
Michael's cb friend in the wheelchair
When Penny got burned w/that iron
Thelma & Ebe' boycotted the university

"Hello Miss Brooks........":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really don't think I can name just one favorite, here are the first ones that come to mind.

1. JJ Paints Miss Brooks (but James does all of the watching) Notable quotes from that episode: "A-heh, heh, heh", "Baby, get me another cup of thigh", "Hello Miss Brooks".
2. James whips "Eddie's Arse" (I wonder why I like James so much?...ask my sons). Notable quotes from that episode: "Well, he still walkin so he didn't get the "Big Mac", "Maybe he did get the big mac after all", "The way he been taking Michael's lunch, he ought to love the dinner", "You mean your father stays in the same house as you?" (sad)
3. James wants to kill MadDogg (MadDogg's mom slapped the shat out of him). Notable quotes from that episode: "5 minutes, just five minutes is all I need with this MadDog", "snap, pop, crack" (the sounds of the sticks that James was popping to let MadDogg know he was gonna get in that azz), "Somebody's been shot" (JJ too stunned to know it was him that got shot)
4. JJ's girfriend (Clareese, I think) has uppity parents. Notable quotes, "ain't y'all heard? There's ninja's in here", "Well, if it ain't mr and mrs oreo".

Good Times was one of my favorite shows of all time, and it still is today (Thanks TvOne and TVLand). But then again, I guess you can tell be reading my post.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Carry on....

Those were all good episodes, but I tend to like the one when they had the Talent Show to pay for Weeping Wanda's rent.

Florida can sho nuff sing bass!

:lmao:

Stop...In the name of Love! Before you break my heart

D-NICE said:
After that one, pretty much any episode that Sweet Daddy Williams was a part of was funny, and probably my 2nd favorite episode was the one when Bad News threatened JJ to not give SDW his blood so SD would die. "JJ meet Roscoe, Roscoe meet JJ."
That episode was on yesterday.
:lol:

TV One has Good Times on every day@7:00

Jaguar Diehard said:
Those were all good episodes, but I tend to like the one when they had the Talent Show to pay for Weeping Wanda's rent.

Florida can sho nuff sing bass!

Stop...In the name of Love! Before you break my heart
:lol:
Florida was slower than Thelma and Wilona too.

and as for that Talent Show, I like when Bookman came up and asked James if he could be part of the show, James thought about it for a second and then said, "No animal acts!" :lmao::lmao:

1) When JJ got VD and Michael and Thelma had to look up what VD was

2) When James' friend was stealing from the family and he took Florida's broach

3) When Micheal refused to go to that white school and James beat that ni99a's @ZZ.

4) When Penny got burned by the iron (classic episode)

5) When JJ was gonna paint that picture of that lady nude.

My all time favorite is the one where they discover Gerty is eating dog food. :lol:

The BEST SCENE came when they had a potluck dinner and Gerty bought meatloaf. They all tripped out because they thought it was Alpo! :emlaugh: Well when they confronted her she said yes she had eaten dog food but that her meat loaf was real meat. Anyway, back to the best moment of the best scene, and that was when they got ready to bless the food and JJ said, "Let us bow our heads...THE LORD IS MY GERMAN SHEPARD!!" :smash: :goofy::bump: :hat: :emlaugh: :dead:

:lmao::lmao: :bawling: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::bawling: :lmao::lmao::bawling: :lmao::lmao:

mighty hornet said:
Florida was slower than Thelma and Wilona too.
and as for that Talent Show, I like when Bookman came up and asked James if he could be part of the show, James thought about it for a second and then said, "No animal acts!" :lmao::lmao:
Remember that jacked up WIG Florida had on......all silky straight when a few moments ago she had Beady-Beads!!!

I never understood how a PO family could "afford" a Stay-At-Home mom? :xeye: They were always crying about being broke & one day I told my mom, "Maybe they'd have some money if Florida would help out!" :lmao:

Fortitude said:
Thelma & Ebe' boycotted the university

"Oh yeah! Well somebody better lead you back to the jungle!" :emlaugh:

Any episode that had James in it! :tup:

Back