Father's Day!

MikeBigg

I was sitting here thinking about Father's Day and what I would like to get mine (He's 71 years old)! Before I share my thoughts on what I would like to give mine, I would appreciate it if you thought of what unique thing you could do or give to "dear ole dad"!

Let me start out by saying that I love my father. If I had the opportunity to select my dad, it would be him. This man (over time) turned out to be the perfect father for me!

I would like to give my dad something he has never had, but something he really deserves to show him how much I appreciate what he did for me and how he prepared me for manhood. I would like to give him a GOOD OLE FASHIONED SON TO FATHER ASSWHIPPING! Now that he's 71 and had hip replacement surgery two years ago, I believe I could wear him down and take his ass!

Seriously, this is something I promised myself I would do since I was about 11 years old. Ever since he stop treating me like his buddy and started being in my isht whenever, wherever he felt like it. It pissed me off til I was in my 30's and my oldest son (now about 6'4" and 250 lbs) was about 11 years old and I "pledged" his ass into the game of Life! Then I realized what Daddy was doing and I wasn't mad at him any more. So for all he did for me, I'm gonna pay tribute to him with this azzwhipping!

Look, I gotta go...my son's on the phone saying he's coming home with a special father's day gift! I sure hope that young nucka ain't bringing me no azzwhipping:emlaugh:

MB you crazy

Unfortunately, I don't have a father....never did for that matter but my granddaddies always get something. I don't know what I'll send them yet.

Anyway, I'd like to give a shout out to all the daddies on dis hea board.:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Cant give my dad an a**whooping, ...he has about a 200 pound advantage over me. I think I am going for the "just give him a tie" routine. :(

BigMike, man, I don't know about you sometimes.... LOL

LMAO@ the azz whippings abound in your family!

Your son gone wear your arse out! :D LROTF:emlaugh:

You need help boy...

LOL@MIKEBIGG! You are a str8 fool.

I wish I could give my father a whippin'. He died before he could give me my ghetto "bar mitzvah" (azzwhippin'). I miss the old man even more now that I have some great kids of my own. I'd like to tell him that he and mom did a pretty good job with us. I asked my mom one day if he would have liked my kids, and she said he would have loved them. I felt proud cause I loved him.

So the answer your question MB, my gift would be to say thanks & I love ya Man!

Peace

P.S.: I suggest you sucker punch your boy before he gets a shot at you. :D

The thing is, I stand a better chance with against my son than I would against Daddy! That's one tough azz man and would bust an ankle in your arse at a moment's notice.

The thing is, he never whipped me in his life. The only time he actually hit me was when he backhanded my azz when I was 19 for saying "isht" under my breath when he would let me leave work early to go get my drink on!

He is a good father and was a very good provider (for my sisters).
I had to work for everything from age 11 on. He said Christ got baptized at 12, so at the age of 12 a boy had to start being a man. Best thing he ever did to or for me...I Love Him!

Yeah, but he used to get highly pissed off when I whipped my son's azz! Swore up and down that he took it easy on me...

Gonna surprise him with some quality time (Listening to John Lee Hooker and drinking some drinks)...I can do that now!

My DAD

Since he likes doing his own lawn and does the edging and weedeating himself. I thought I'd get one of those fancy blowers for him so that he can blow the grass and leaves from the sidewalk. I don't know though. Daddy has everything and it is hard to choose clothes and what not.

I'm not sure what we're getting his dad either.

Pass the tissue, please

Originally posted by Vinita
I wish my dad were around so I could give him something ...

:bawling:

Crying with Nita and Pison.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I'll just be as great a father to my son as dad was to me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: My DAD

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Since he likes doing his own lawn and does the edging and weedeating himself. I thought I'd get one of those fancy blowers for him so that he can blow the grass and leaves from the sidewalk. I don't know though. Daddy has everything and it is hard to choose clothes and what not.

I'm not sure what we're getting his dad either.

Talk it over with your brothers...I bet they would agree that Dad would really appreciate a good azz whupping!!!!

I bet the brothers would feel better for having shared this with him!

Oedipus the King...Please send help!

Back