Fantasy Football - Season Ending Standing

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to everyone for another successfull season. Parity did do us good this year with 7 of the 10 teams having over a .500 season, can't wait till next year.

Congrats go to the 2001-02 season Champion "P-Ditty Rappers"

Season Ending Standing

P-Ditty Rappers 13-4
Tennessee DS Vipers
Steel City Pharaohs 10-7
Mo. City Eagles 9-8
Jacktown Express 9-8
Louisiana River Prowlers 9-8
Texas Fire 9-8
Southside Houston Hardheads 8-9
Bama State Hornets 3-14
Durty South Villans 3-14

Voting has begun for our GM/Coach of the Year, everyone was emailed the location to go vote, except the dead team cause he didn't leave a email address for us. You cannot vote for yourself so this could get interesting. IF you don't get the mail email me and I'll get you the info and location.

Fiyah,

Can you PM me the info cause I can't rememember the password to my hotmail acct. :D

btw, folks don't forget to vote for mighty hornet for gm/coach of the year. Winning aint the only thing, its all about how you play the game. And I played the game better than yall.

Do the right thang!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Fiyah,

Can you PM me the info cause I can't rememember the password to my hotmail acct. :D

Incoming..........

GM/Coach of the Year

Keep me in mind fellas. :D

This was my first time in the league and I placed 2nd with the record of 12-5 that should count for something. :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone, even the DEAD TEAM and Mighty Hornets.;)

Mighty Hornet,

Thanks! Let me congratulate for not finishing in last place. No doubt you had poorest draft and your record reflex it. It speaks volume of the kind of owner you are to not quit on your team like Thrilla, and the owner of the Dead team, ?Durty South.? Despite losing week after week your enthusiasm for the game never wavered. You kept posting and made it entertaining for all that played. Therefore, if I can?t vote for myself you have my vote for Owner/Coach of the year.

• Rookie of the Year
  • Sigma ?he road all he had (Marshall Faulk) almost to a championship.

Unluckiest Team Award
  • Pharaohs?lost twice in close game to my Rappers. Last lost came because three Eagles were held out for the upcoming playoffs. Just think what Mighty Hornet would done with the Pharaohs talent. This is the team I feared the most.

Poor Sport Award
  • Thrilla?disappeared at mid-season

New Comer of the Year
  • SUJag79? got the most out the talent he had on his team.
To the rest of the owners, Robber, Fiya, and LHBN better luck next year. I look forward to defending TSPN Fantasy Football Championship next year.

Suggestion: Since all we hear from other conferences that they are better then the SWAC. Why don?t we setup a fantasy league for each 1-AA conference next season? For example the SWAC fantasy team would look like:

Michael Strahan
Steve McNair
Jimmy Smith
Corey Bradford
Anes Williams
Scotty Anderson
Elvis Joseph
Slyvester Morris
Gillis Wilson

Say if the SWAC or other conferences don?t have players at a certain position they would receive no points at that position. Thrilla do you believe the MEAC would have a chance of winning?

PAPAJAG,

With all due respect to Ntelekt, but I believe I was the unluckiest owner in the league. Losing close games happen. But I lost 3 games when I had the 2nd highest score for the week. Problem was, I also had the misfortune of going against the person with the highest score. If that ain't bad luck, I don't know what is.

Okay, I'm there, but I can't get in. Can't remember Yahoo ID or anything .....

Can I just post my vote here cause this Yahoo stuff has me nuts!!!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79 ..

Can I just post my vote here cause this Yahoo stuff has me nuts!!!
Thanking you in advance for your vote! :D

And thanks to Papa Jag too!

I'm sure I already got the vote of robber, Fiyah, LMBH, and bt

The only question is whether sigma and Nt will do the right thing!
LOL

btw, I don't know how to do that yahoo voting either. :(

If there are problems, just pm me with your vote and I'll tabulate all the votes. I was just trying to make the voting secret so no one knew who voted for who. But I'll keep everyones vote in secret anyway.

Deadline is Monday by 5:00am

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
Mighty Hornet,
Thanks! Let me congratulate for not finishing in last place. No doubt you had poorest draft and your record reflex it. It speaks volume of the kind of owner you are to not quit on your team like Thrilla, and the owner of the Dead team, ?Durty South.? Despite losing week after week your enthusiasm for the game never wavered. You kept posting and made it entertaining for all that played. Therefore, if I can?t vote for myself you have my vote for Owner/Coach of the year.

Dayum shame. You play with the cards you're dealt with. Everybody had problem this season. But some of us was able to still be competitive. How in the hell can Mighty Hornets get your vote for GM/Coach of the Year? I can understand if he was in 2nd, 3rd or even 4th place. I'm sorry Mighty Hornet? but HELL NAW! PapaJag you lost this arguement.

Hold up one cotton pickin minute!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

sigma,
How in da L you gon challenge somebody for voting for me??
It aint like you have done so much. You were given Marshall Faulk and he is the only reason you have a decent record, in spite of all the boneheaded moves you made ALL season long.
All the noise you talked and I beat you!!!
Nawww, I actually I whooped your arse by 25 points!!!!

I dropped 118 points on that pathetic team of yours and ended your season in the process!!!!!!

And to think, I was actually considering voting for you (out of sympathy and pity). But the days of my pity for you are over!!!!!
Take that!!!!!!!!

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
:D

If you gave up 118 pernts with the title on the line, you are sad, real sad!!!! :( :(

Kindly, go sit over there and hang your head in shame------------->

Who went and took Jerry Rice when nobody else wanted him???

Who took Garrison Hearst when nobody wanted him???

Who picked up Suan Alexander and rode him to the #4 ranking at RB???

I made moves that had to be made in order for me to be competitive. And my record would be a lot better if not for the bad luck of playing the highest scoring team in the league for the week. How unlucky is it to have the second highest score for the week, but still lose??? 3 times that happened.

I was a mover and a shaker.

I traded for Kurt Warner.

I can only imagine what the Express woulda been if not for my moves. Lost my #1 RB before the season started (Jamaal Lewis). Lost a #1 WR in week 2 or 3 (Marcus Robinson).

This GM of the Year vote should be me in a landslide.

But I ain't one to beg for no votes.:D

Mighty Hornet is out of his mind!

Hold up one cotton pickin minute!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

sigma,
How in da L you gon challenge somebody for voting for me??
It aint like you have done so much. You were given Marshall Faulk and he is the only reason you have a decent record, in spite of all the boneheaded moves you made ALL season long.

:mad:
So you're telling me if I have an ace in my hand I'm not to use it the best way I can. Com'on playa use your head. :lmao:
Yes! I had Faulk this year and I rode his back all season. Now tell me you wouldn't have? Faulk had a surrounding cast around him. Bret Favre, Troy Brown, Marty Brooker and Zach Thomas. Three of these player was on wavier. I didn't pick them up in the draft. So stop :bawling: playa that the draft was sooooo unkind to me. We're tried of hearing that bull****.

As for those bone ass move. I see you listen to me when I told you to pick up Burress and won that game and the one before it. :smug: I believe that should get your vote.;)

Yeah, I picked up Burress after YOU waived him and then I used him to whoop YOUR arse!!

That's a feather in my cap, not yours!!
:smug: :xeye:

Robber, your pickups were good, BUT how can you even ask for a vote when I pulled some many rabbits out of the hat this year.

Who ever had Priest Holmes after the draft is probably still kicking his own arse. I picked him up when no one would. He was only the NFL's LEADING RUSHER.

Then, I go back and see that Anthony Thomas is still hanging around even though everyone knew James Allen wasn't doing ish. I rangle him and we see what kind of season he had.

Then, the hottest young QB in the league would leads his team to a division title: Aaron Brooks or Donovan McNabb: NO! Tom Brady and who took a chance on him?

How about the masterful one huge Trung Canidate game against the Jets? What team was he playing for?

Then, aside from Tim Brown and a few performances from Amani Toomer, who burned the league with the pickup of the hottest young receiver, Chris Chambers?

Who never waivered on trading Gonzalez unless it was for the best player in the league and did anyone have a TE close to him .... Nope.

Who watched people give up names like James Stewart and then acquired them when no one had any faith in them?

How can you forget the pickup of David Sloan when Tony ws off and his TWO TD day? Then, a certain owner immediately scooped him up and he never got that out of Sloan.

See, most of you were blessed at the draft with outstanding offensive talent or you were able to work a deal to get that. I did not have one of the top ten fantasy players at the beginning of the year (Gonzalez was 11, Brown was 13) and I still finished over .500 in my first year of the SWACPage league.

I accept PapaJag's nomination as Newcomer of the Year and congratulate him on winning the Fantasy Football Championship.

I'll be back next year and the LRP will be more aggressive and dominating in 2002. Bank on it ....

Fiyah,
I'm gonna p.m. you my vote.

btw, I talked to Nt this weekend. He's been real busy and hasnt had time to log on. But he said that he's voting for me. So Fiyah, you can add Nt's vote to my total. :snicker:
:lmao: :lmao:

OK, all those that haven't voted yet you have until 11:00pm tonight to get your vote in for GM/Coach of the Year. I will tally up all the votes and post the winner. Again, just PM me with your vote..........

Congratulations

Congratulations go out to our GM/Coach of the Year.

P-Ditty Rappers

Not ony do they take the league championship but also the GM/Coach of the year award also.

Can't wait till next year to play again.....

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!!!!:mad: :idea: :mad:

Al Gore send help!

PapaJag stole a victory from me and now he's stolen my award!!!!! :mad: :mad: :redhot:

Where's the justice???????????
Where's Jesse Jackson???????

:D :D

congrats PapaJag!
:tup:

Fiyah,
I'm gonna p.m. you my vote.

btw, I talked to Nt this weekend. He's been real busy and hasnt had time to log on. But he said that he's voting for me. So Fiyah, you can add Nt's vote to my total. :snicker:
:lmao: :lmao:

Man...quit lyin'!!!

You ain't talked to me, punk and you wouldna won any dayum way....witcho sorry azz! :emlaugh:

Aiight...I'm out again... :D

PEACE!!!

Back