Everybody has a price...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Ladies how much $$$ would it take for you to appear nude in public? Dont give no BS answer like a million dollars! How much would it really take? $500? $600?

Originally posted by BluBlood
It would have to be at least a million. How much would you accept J-State Tiger?
Id have you Buck nekkid on the corner of Lynch and Ellis for $20 bucks.:p

Priceless

Unless the lives of one or all of my children are at stake, you won't see me naked in public.

Re: Priceless

Originally posted by Vinita
Unless the lives of one or all of my children are at stake, you won't see me naked in public.

True Motherhood...Way to Represent Soror!

As for me, not being a mother (well I've been called a mother "you know what")...I would strip and show off this bad body faster than you could say " ORGY"!

LMMFAO!!!!! JST- boyeee, I don't know about you sometimes.... LOL

What JST MEANT to ask was <b>"How much would you strip for in private?"</b> LOL :D Right JST

<font size=1>
*pooling money as I type*

It's easy to deny when the money ain't staring you dead in the eyes. I'm sure that if it was a given that the money would be paid, a lot of women would skrip for much less than a million dollars.

a mill ticket..

Are you serious Blu......do you have a million dollar body? Or do you just want us all to believe that you have really high moral standards!?

Hell half of yall have gotten naked for a 2 piece from Church's and a glass of ice water in a jelly jar. So I know you can't have that high a price.

Man if somebody would just pay of my student loans I would come to work naked with nothing on but my boots~

Re: a mill ticket..

Originally posted by Suge
Hell half of yall have gotten naked for a 2 piece from Church's and a glass of ice water in a jelly jar. So I know you can't have that high a price.

Speak for yourself, pretty boy ... I don't like Church's or ice water.

Like I said earlier, if my chirren are not in peril, you won't see my naked arse in public!

On the other hand, the right person has seen me naked in private for nothing more than a LOOK!

:p

Re: a mill ticket..

Originally posted by Suge
Man if somebody would just pay of my student loans I would come to work naked with nothing on but my boots~

errra Suge...how much are you student loans? :D :p

Ahem...Blublood that wasn't cool! I was down to nothing but my
purple thongs before I realized you was just messing with me...

Just kidding yall.....The thongs aren't really purple!!!!

MikeBigg, well are the thongs gold?

I hope they are nothing like the ones we saw on a man that is Tom Joyner shape/size on Galveston Beach!

For the right amount of money...

...I'll strip at a private party, but I ain't walking around in the streets naked.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
MikeBigg, well are the thongs gold?

I hope they are nothing like the ones we saw on a man that is Tom Joyner shape/size on Galveston Beach!

I gonna have to decline comment (discretion).

All Ladies interested in a showing feel free to halla...Just give me about 2 weeks notice so I can drop enuff weight to "enhance" things!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: For the right amount of money...

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
...I'll strip at a private party, but I ain't walking around in the streets naked.

It just so happens that I will be in Dallas for the State Fair Classic.
I'm thinking of arranging a party with a real short guess list
;)

Aww "L" Well Honestly....

If you gave me a long blonde wig, a fake ID and would bail me out promptly, its negotiable:D

Do you want to live forever? Try it at least once!!!! :p

your bills are running behind, your child support ain't arrived and your car is on a flat..

you wouldn't do it then?

Back