ESPNU T.V. Games

JROCK

Preeminent
The replay of the SWAC semi final games start at 8:00 A.M. EST on Channel 609.

The Finals will be telecast LIVE later this evening.

Someone record me a copy of SU and JSU. I'm pissed I am still stuck here in BR, and everybody gone to BHAM. :smh: :bawling:

JROCK said:
The replay of the SWAC semi final games start at 8:00 A.M. EST on Channel 609.

The Finals will be telecast LIVE later this evening.

i dont wanna see no damn replay. what happened to the live broadcast of JSU vs SU? I dont believe the finals will be live either.:tdown:

I have Cox Digital. I checked the guide, and they didnt have a channel listed. Do I have to buy it and then it will view a channel?

I just watched the replay of SU vs JSU in the semifinal game, and they said that the final game will be on ESPNU at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central.

Jag-BR said:
I have Cox Digital. I checked the guide, and they didnt have a channel listed. Do I have to buy it and then it will view a channel?

im wondering the same thing!

i might have to get rid of this digital cable and get a DIRECT!:redhot:

LaCumba said:
i dont wanna see no damn replay. what happened to the live broadcast of JSU vs SU? I dont believe the finals will be live either.:tdown:

The semi finals were listed as "tape delay" on my directv guide. The finals are listed as live on the guide. If it is listed on directv program guide it is going to happen. The announcer during the semi-final games stated that the finals will be live. BTW, don't shoot the messenger. :lol: :emlaugh:

JROCK said:
The semi finals were listed as "tape delay" on my directv guide. The finals are listed as live on the guide. If it is listed on directv program guide it is going to happen. The announcer during the semi-final games stated that the finals will be live. BTW, don't shoot the messenger. :lol: :emlaugh:
That's true...

LaCumba, the SU game was live, b/c I recorded it.

Su'sdrummerboi said:
im wondering the same thing!

i might have to get rid of this digital cable and get a DIRECT!:redhot:

ESPNU is mainly on satellite. It's not on Cox or TIme Warner Cable yet.

Those of you who are considering getting DirecTV should do so before the football season because I truly enjoyed the BCF on DirecTV last season.I can't wait for this season's schedule to come out.

Back