ESPN's Mens Tournament Challange

I know I'm right on target for winning. Most of you saps are still picking based on "pretty uniforms".

It's won't even be fair.

Let's get this clear I am the defending champion last year, my only competetion was Get Ready, and even he was locked out by the championship game.
<br>
Get Ready - OK....lemme win this thing again....when will you ever learn
Maybe winning at JSU is defined by second place<br> and
J State Tiger -I will defend my title from last year...
You did not even come in second, more JSU logic
Mighty Hornet - After finishing first in 00 and '01 (and a respectable third in '02), I'm the odds on favorite to win this thang AGAIN!!!!!!
Well, I wasn't in it in 00 and 01, When I got in it, look what happened.

Just face it, I know more about basketball than yall (and I know more about football than yall also, execpt for Get Ready, he saw TC being better than Vick, and I still can't see that)

So yall just fight for 2nd, and hope none of them damn women beat yall.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man yall are going to let Lewis talk to yall like that!! Lewis I am going to beat your arse in this game so bad that you will hate me more tha Annie Mae!!!

A hooker has a better chance at not catching aids than you peopel have at winning this game!!!

I can't wait until the picks are locked in tomorrow so I can see how many of you lames went and picked Kentucky as the National champion. That alone is going to put me over the top.

Between all these women making oicks, Robber, Get Ready, Lewis, Mighty Hornet, GSUper Tiger, JST, Fiyah, Ntelekt and especially that sorry arse phatback playing......I know if nothing else I won't come in last place!!

Man Yall are funner that a bowl of monkeys! Saddam has more of a chance than you clowns do. Who was that that picked St Joe's? LMBAO!

Suge you know you pulled up the rear last year. Nothing will change this time. This is _ _ _!

The winner will have to navigate through the South Region successfully. That's where I believe most of the upsets will come.

Regards.

Alright,
the moment you've been waiting for

Xavier will be the x factor in this tournament. If you picked them to advance, good for you.

Also, Dayton and Pittsburgh will do well

<font size=1>if these teams flop, then I'll be bringing up the rear with JST, rob, Suge, GR, and Ntelekt</font>
:lol:

xavier....ha ha ha ha ha!!!

well at least I know I won't be at the bottom!!

Come on Blue Devils!!!

whew, Marquette escapes round 1.

I should have told yall that along with Dayton and Xavier, watch out for Marquette.

oh well, I was right with Gonzaga too.

Yall gon learn to listen to me!!!!!

Nt,
I know you're hanging on my every word and kicking yourself that you didnt have the good sense to make the picks that I did. :p

btw, if sorry arse UCONN lose this game, :mad::mad:

mighty hornet,

As I type, Tulsa is finishing Dayton off. Listening to you will get a person right where you usually be. At the bottom.

I'm in pretty good shape after a day.

yep....im right where i want to be. Even started out better than last year. Now its time to separate the women (JST, MH, kellis) from the men. If you aint got no nutts, get out now. That includes you robber. I shall have no mercy on the weak.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Maybe I will finish in last

in the whole damn country. I looked at my percentage and I was in the 0.2 category. In other words, 99.8% did better than me yesterday.

I'm bad, but I can't be that bad. Can I?

LaMont,

Do you know how many women and children are ahead of you??? I'm talking nuns, kindergartners and special ed. kids.

Originally posted by Robber
I'm talking nuns, kindergartners and special ed. kids.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

po Lamont
I saw that one coming when you posted your "upset" picks earlier.
:(

oh well, I'm still on course to win this thing. Xavier is the x factor. None of you simps had the good sense to pick them. When they start winning, I'll just rack up the points and pass all these losers ahead of me now.

Yeah, you called it

I have a good chance or catching the nuns today. I'll work on the pre K- through 4 crowd over the weekend.

BTW - do you think they give a prize for the person that comes in last? It takes talent to be in 847,000 place.

LaMont

Mighty Hornet:

Being in Cincy, I got a chance to see X a lot this year. They have a good starting five when they are clicking. By that I mean if the supporting cast is doing what they are suppose to do. However, shut down West and it might get rough for them. Their bench is not that deep either.

But with all of that said, I want to see X do well in the tourney. They have a good program over there and if they advance far into the tourney it will help to get better players at all of their positions. They don't get the props they deserve here in town because of Huggins and U of Cincy.

Regards.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
LMAO @ lewis not getting out the starting gate!
Damn, I know I filled out my bracket, It was 4 am and I had just finished my homework but damn, none of my picks are up thiere. It won't even let me put no picks back in for the remaining games. I gotta change my username to get out of last place. <br>Hope I did my homework better than I did this.

Originally posted by Lewis
Damn, I know I filled out my bracket, It was 4 am and I had just finished my homework but damn, none of my picks are up thiere. It won't even let me put no picks back in for the remaining games. I gotta change my username to get out of last place. <br>Hope I did my homework better than I did this.

Sorry you are doomed to stay in last place, it's locked down and you can't get back in. You can't even start over with a new user name.........sorry charlie......

Originally posted by Fiyah

Sorry you are doomed to stay in last place, it's locked down and you can't get back in. You can't even start over with a new user name.........sorry charlie......

WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT CHAMP :jump:

Back