ENCOURAGING NEWS FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN

THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION TO MAKE. ...AND SO DOES PRESIDENT BIDEN.
HIS PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT SHOWED PRECISELY WHAT HE IS, A WEAK AND FEEBLE OLD MAN. I THINK HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB AS PRESIDENT SO FAR, BUT HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAT THE CONVICTED FELON, PROVEN LAIR AND THIEF. AMERICANS VOTE ON APPEARANCE AS MUCH AS ACTUAL PERFORMANCE, UNFORTUNATELY. HE IS AN HONORABLE MAN WHOSE TIME TO RELENQUISH THE POWER TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF DEMOCRATS HAS COME. I HOPE HE HAS THE STRENGHT AND WISDOM TO MAKE THAT DIFFICULT DECISION. IF THE POLLS SHOW A SIGNIFICANT DECLINE FOR BIDEN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, THEN WE ARE DEFINITELY IN TROUBLE. ...AND AFTER HIS PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

HIS PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT SHOWED PRECISELY WHAT HE IS, A WEAK AND FEEBLE OLD MAN. I THINK HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB AS PRESIDENT SO FAR, BUT HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAT THE CONVICTED FELON, PROVEN LAIR AND THIEF. .
That's more of a voter problem than a Biden problem.

The fact that Trump can even run at this point shows how much of a farce all this shit is. lol. He wouldn't even be able to get a job at damn Waffle House to cook eggs and toast as an active felon put can possibly be president. Shit is funny.

Here y’all go acting like y’all didn’t see this old buzzard losing feathers and long time ago. Oh well, part II of this F- vs F+ Presidental Election is just a few months away.

Here we go again with the Jimmy Carter, Al Gore and Hillary Clinton stuff. Black America is still overcoming the Regan and Bush 1 era. The problem is Folks forget. Personally I jumped off saved the black community shyt years ago.

Brother @CEE DOG ,

I think you are in for a very disappointing Election Day. You disagreed with folks like me the before the first election between these two characters when I stood in the “both sides are terrible” line. Well brother, I am still in the same line.

To answer you question, no, I don’t support project 2025. I don’t disagree with everything, but I disagree with too much to stamp my support.

Answer my question. Are you really surprised that Biden stunk up the place? You are an intelligent brother, so I seriously doubt you expected anything different from this old fart.

BEING PRESIDENT ....AND RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Both were President and how did they do??

That's more of a voter problem than a Biden problem.

Yes it is. On Roland Martin's show a young lady was on there complaining about why do we have these two old white men as choices.
It was made very clear-we have them because GUESS who tends to vote- folks over 45+. Who does not 18-29 year olds.

That is why we got so many old fossils in Congress and running for offices.
I go to vote and I am the youngest person in the room. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It is not like in both case we saw younger folks try to run-guess who did not vote for them?
In Biden's case this time-NOBODY else bothered to run.

The next person UP after Biden should have chosen when he got elected. All this get someone else nonsense. Guess who that is disrespecting? Kamala Harris.

Truth be told we all know what this is really about aside from the Supreme Court. NOBODY wants her (NOR Tim Scott or Donalds) as President.

The Dems need to wake up. The man has been showing signs of dementia since the election. He is not going to win this election if he stays in. The way black folks are making more excuses for Biden’s horrid performance in the debate than white folks is sickening!

If Obama had to reach deep and win a closer second term election, then Biden is going to have to pull off a miracle because he is in serious trouble! Dems have to win the swing states to win elections, and Biden is failing & falling on those grounds.

Biden needs to step down and enjoy his life.
It’s embarrassing watching him make a fool out of himself with all of this stumbling and fumbling for the last 4 years. The Dems need a new candidate quickly. Harris’ approval rating as a VP pretty much shows us that she is going to have to throw a last minute Hail Mary to win, so I doubt she needs to be the new candidate. I truly believe that Wes Moore is the sleeper for the Dems.

The Dems need to wake up. The man has been showing signs of dementia since the election. He is not going to win this election if he stays in. The way black folks are making more excuses for Biden’s horrid performance in the debate than white folks is sickening!

If Obama had to reach deep and win a closer second term election, then Biden is going to have to pull off a miracle because he is in serious trouble! Dems have to win the swing states to win elections, and Biden is failing & falling on those grounds.

Biden needs to step down and enjoy his life.
It’s embarrassing watching him make a fool out of himself with all of this stumbling and fumbling for the last 4 years. The Dems need a new candidate quickly. Harris’ approval rating as a VP pretty much shows us that she is going to have to throw a last minute Hail Mary to win, so I doubt she needs to be the new candidate. I truly believe that Wes Moore is the sleeper for the Dems.
This fellow makes some interesting points about why replacing Biden now -- or even him stepping down -- would be a horrible idea and lead to a win by Trump and also impact local and state races as well. Here are a couple that stood out.

Voters have cast millions of votes for Biden and Harris in the primaries, and over the past four years, they have developed a relationship of trust and confidence with Biden and Harris. Replacing them now will lead to a loss of trust, making disillusioned voters stay home in November.

A new candidate would have limited time to introduce themselves, communicate their policies, and gain widespread recognition and support. Just because Gavin Newsom and Gretchen Whitmer are popular in their states doesn't mean they will resonate with voters nationally. Just ask Ron DeSantis.

Replacing Biden so close to the election would present numerous legal and logistical challenges. These include ballot access issues, reprinting ballots, and potential legal challenges from various stakeholders.

The presidential ticket significantly impacts down-ballot races. A sudden change at the top will disrupt coordinated campaign efforts and negatively affect Democratic candidates in the House, Senate, and local races.

Historically, incumbents have a higher chance of winning re-election compared to challengers. Voters often give incumbents the benefit of the doubt, especially if they perceive the country to be on a stable path. Voters will not suddenly abandon an incumbent because of one lackluster debate.

Trump has made a fool of himself for 40 years, and nobody is asking him to drop out. When Trump was convicted last month, MAGA doubled and tripled down on supporting him. "I'm still voting for the felon," they said. The same folks concerned about "illegals" and "rule of law" and crime are literally standing with a habitual lawbreaker.

Folks bragged about all the money they donated to the Trump campaign AFTER he was convicted on 37 counts. lol

But the cowardly Dems are bailing on Biden over a debate where he didn't perform well. And we wonder why the GOP -- despite not being popular as a whole -- has their way in government.

Trump has made a fool of himself for 40 years, and nobody is asking him to drop out. When Trump was convicted last month, MAGA doubled and tripled down on supporting him. "I'm still voting for the felon," they said. The same folks concerned about "illegals" and "rule of law" and crime are literally standing with a habitual lawbreaker.

Folks bragged about all the money they donated to the Trump campaign AFTER he was convicted on 37 counts. lol

But the cowardly Dems are bailing on Biden over a debate where he didn't perform well. And we wonder why the GOP -- despite not being popular as a whole -- has their way in government.

As many Republicans who don't like Trump have stayed what? SILENT about it. Despite the fact they want him to lose.

THE GOP keeps stuff in house.

DEMs act like they have just forgotten all the stuff done under Biden.

It's not like there is a way to get someone else into office without Biden leaving. Win in November, sworn in Jan and say in 2026-step down and let Kamala take over and Wes Moore or Gavin be VP. You got 3 years to groom those two if you don't want or Kamala chooses not to run.

They think in 4 months a new guy can galvanize the Dems?

That new person has win over too many folks ESPECIALLY black folks and be asked "why didn't you run for nomination back in 2022-23 like all the folks who took on Trump?

Back