Either Folks from JSU Lied or Didn’t Know What They Were Talking Anout

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU before you respond remember one of your posters stated that he knew for a fact that Deion has not left his office all week.

So I think he is one of the ones who didn’t know what he was talking about.

I’m not shocked. I was saying “when he leaves” most the season, but that’s because I came into this just expecting to enjoy the ride until the train stops. Prime time on his way to Colorado and I hope JSU has internally learned the blueprint prime left. On to the celebration bowl.

Man you cannot out info before a public release. That's a breach of trust and secrecy.

Shit, some of us knew 6 weeks before and inmediately after the SU game year prior that Dooley was leaving PV yet we kept our mouth shut and simply enjoyed the ride while pretending to be shocked. 😱 :D

Man you cannot out info before a public release. That's a breach of trust and secrecy.

Shit, some of us knew 6 weeks before and inmediately after the SU game year prior that Dooley was leaving PV yet we kept our mouth shut and simply enjoyed the ride while pretending to be shocked. 😱 :D

This, plus he didn't leave his office for no USF job. He's coach Prime, he can secure a job and recruits over the phone 😆. I'm sure @ColdBlooded knows what the heyal he's talkmbout over some disgruntled Hue supporter 😆

This, plus he didn't leave his office for no USF job. He's coach Prime, he can secure a job and recruits over the phone 😆. I'm sure @ColdBlooded knows what the heyal he's talkmbout over some disgruntled Hue supporter 😆

Don’t waste your energy. I know exactly what I said and stand by it 😂. Can’t none of these folks on here tell me shit about where CP was or has been. FTP 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
But we didn't lie to you about lying azz Hue!!!

Glad you admitted the lie…..l didn’t want Hue anyway. I supported him 100% because he is the head coach. If he comes out coaching like he did this year….his ass needs to be shipped back to Cali

Glad you admitted the lie…..l didn’t want Hue anyway. I supported him 100% because he is the head coach. If he comes out coaching like he did this year….his ass needs to be shipped back to Cali
Let me put it to you like this, due to the failure to retain Art Briles this hire was bad… that’s all you need to say. He’s y’all’s “Jackson” hire.

Man cut all that bullshit. Where the ninja who said Deion was in the office all week.
Founders go find something productive to do. Either smack with some substance or take your azz back to the small talk forum and sit on down somewhere. This is sad even for you.

Founders go find something productive to do. Either smack with some substance or take your azz back to the small talk forum and sit on down somewhere. This is sad even for you.

Substance!!!!! Ninja your people are documented as stated that Deion is not going anywhere including yourself!!!! Man go to private forum!!!! Damn a number of years ago The Devil is Liar told the world what JSU is….now some years later….shitttttt it’s proven again. Y’all ninjas lie

Back